Moving a date booked onboard?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by robandkelly13, Jan 16, 2013.

1. robandkelly13

robandkelly13 DIS Veteran

We booked a cruise for 12/13 while we were onboard last June. We will no longer be able to keep the December date. If I move the date, will I still retain the onboard booking incentives (the OBC and 10% discount)? We are cruising again in 3 weeks; so, if we will lose the booking incentives, I can cancel the ressie altogether and rebook onboard. What is the best course of action? THANKS!

2. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

At this time there is no limit to how many times you can move a cruise date and retain the OBB perks. If I were you, I'd just push the date out to 2014; and you can schedule another when you are onboard in 3 weeks - giving you 2 future cruises with OBB perks.

Enjoy your cruise!

3. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

Since you are outside the penalty period, as long as it wasn't a concierge booking, you can move it without losing the perks. Your OBC would be governed by the new rules:

Less than 7 nts - $100 OBC
    7+ nts - $200

No difference due to CC level anymore. I could be wrong on the dates and someone will correct me if I am.