Movies??

Musicalmommy

Earning My Ears
Is there a link someplace with a movie schedule for the ships?

I will be on the dream Feb 10th and was wondering if there is a secret to knowing what movies will be showing, or if it is just a surprise when you get on your report every morning. I know everything is subject to change etc.

We have not seen Wrek-it Ralph yet or Monster's in 3D but was curious if we will be treated to not even released Monsters :) That would be so cool, but I am thinking it is probably too early for that.

The other new movies are Lone Ranger and OZ I may have to check the reviews on those before our trip if they are going to be showing in the threaters on board.

Any insight would be helpful.

I will be on the dream Feb 10th and was wondering if there is a secret to knowing what movies will be showing, or if it is just a surprise when you get on your report every morning. I know everything is subject to change etc.

We have not seen Wrek-it Ralph yet or Monster's in 3D but was curious if we will be treated to not even released Monsters :) That would be so cool, but I am thinking it is probably too early for that.

The other new movies are Lone Ranger and OZ I may have to check the reviews on those before our trip if they are going to be showing in the threaters on board.

From the FAQ sticky above:

Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

Any recent movie that is produced or distributed by any Walt Disney affiliate will be shown onboard.

Any Disney-connected movies that are released during your cruise will have a Prem-ear At Sea at midnight the day it opens.

:cutie:

We got back from our Christmas cruise on Friday. There are movies playing all day and evening on the funnel over the pool and during the day in the theater. The "big" movie they broadcast one evening in lieu of a show was Wreck It Ralph in 3-D. All other nights there was a broadway type show.

We got back from our Christmas cruise on Friday. There are movies playing all day and evening on the funnel over the pool and during the day in the theater. The "big" movie they broadcast one evening in lieu of a show was Wreck It Ralph in 3-D. All other nights there was a broadway type show.

What other movies were they showing?

On our christmas cruise on dream it was:
Wreck it Ralph
Lincoln
Timothy Green

Those are the ones I remember.

I called to see if they knew what movies were playing on our planned 3 night Dream cruise (Feb 14-16). The agent gave me the list of what is playing on the dream now (January 2013), which is: Muppets, The Avengers, Brave in 2D and 3D, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, People Like Us, and Frankenweenie. She said that might change somewhat in February, but most likely this will be the list.

According to Wikipedia, the Lone Ranger's latest release date has been delayed (again) to July 4th. I was really hoping it would be out by now.

Oz's release date is currently set for March 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter