movies

Linda Gardner

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the first run movies are at this point? I remember there is a 800# to call but can't find it...we will be sailing the last week of this month. My daughter wants to see the Hannah Montana movie, but thought I would make sure it's not playing during our cruise.

Just off the Magic today..

On the movie screens:

Hannah Montana prem-eared on Friday at 12:01am
Tinker Bell
Race to Witch Mountain
Bolt
Jonas Brothers
Under Dog
Bed Time Stories
Walle-E
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Confessions of a Shopaholic
HSM 3

In room:

Iron Man
Whalesavers
Igor
Madagascar 2
Kung Fu Panda
The Express
Ghost Town
Cirque du Soleil: Delerium

You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

DD will enjoy it. :) DD & I went to see it yesterday and we both enjoyed it. She wanted to see it again but I told her we will wait until it is at the $1 theater on base then buy the DVD.

Well, I just couldn't hold off on taking DD8 to see the Jonas Bros. concert movie until our June cruise (would have saved me $30!), but we are waiting until then to see the Hannah Montana Movie, Race to Witch Mountain, and Up. I haven't seen Shopaholic, either, and may sneak away for that one! My DH and I are also hoping that the Earth movie will be showing on board (It's a Disney movie, comes out 4/22, but more of a documentary, so I'm not sure?).

Hey, at $7.50 a pop for a family of 5, those "free" (I know, not free, just included) movies onboard can really add up. I just need to remember to bring movie candy and some Cracker Jacks. That prepopped bagged popcorn is just yucky! They really need to have movie theater popcorn - I would even pay extra for it, but I guess not having it keeps the theater cleaner. We just usually bring in chicken fingers, pizza, fries, and drinks.

With 3 sea days on the Eastern, I'm thinking we'll have plenty of time to enjoy the theater on the ship. Yeah!

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I just called for the movies for our April 25th cruise and Disneynature's Earth will be premiering at sea on the 22nd! So we will get to see it on our cruise! :cool1:

Ooh I hope Race to Witch Mountain, Bedtime Stories and UP are playing when we're cruising!

Well, I just couldn't hold off on taking DD8 to see the Jonas Bros. concert movie until our June cruise (would have saved me $30!), but we are waiting until then to see the Hannah Montana Movie, Race to Witch Mountain, and Up. I haven't seen Shopaholic, either, and may sneak away for that one! My DH and I are also hoping that the Earth movie will be showing on board (It's a Disney movie, comes out 4/22, but more of a documentary, so I'm not sure?).

Hey, at $7.50 a pop for a family of 5, those "free" (I know, not free, just included) movies onboard can really add up. I just need to remember to bring movie candy and some Cracker Jacks. That prepopped bagged popcorn is just yucky! They really need to have movie theater popcorn - I would even pay extra for it, but I guess not having it keeps the theater cleaner. We just usually bring in chicken fingers, pizza, fries, and drinks.

With 3 sea days on the Eastern, I'm thinking we'll have plenty of time to enjoy the theater on the ship. Yeah!

Oh, gosh, yes! That stuff was awful....worst 7.50 I ever spent!

May I suggest taking some room service cookies, or fries from Pluto's?

It isn't on the list, but yes, Earth will be on the cruise. And the cruise will be on Earth. (Sorry. Couldn't help myself.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter