• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Movies

Fawn

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what movies are playing on the Magic right now? We're on the 1/28 cruise, and the kids were wondering??

You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

just got off, and for us it was
Narnia
Flight Plan
Chicken Little
Valiant ( I think )
Sky High

I just called for the 28th and they are:

glory road
narnia
flight plan
shop girls
chicken little
ice princess
valient
sky high
herbie, fully loaded
the incredibles
finding nemo

Hope this helps. See you in 2 weeks. !!!

Tracey

t-bone said:
I just called for the 28th and they are:

glory road
narnia
flight plan
shop girls
chicken little
ice princess
valient
sky high
herbie, fully loaded
the incredibles
finding nemo

Hope this helps. See you in 2 weeks. !!!

Tracey

Cool! Thanks for that info!! See you all in 16 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thank you! We've seen Narnia, but the kids are thrilled to get a second chance. Seven cruises, and we've only ever gone to the movie theater onboard twice!

Can't wait!! We're almost there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter