Movies where the end suprized you

Titanic...j/k

Avengers: Infinity War

honestly I wasn't surprised by The Sixth Sense, seemed obvious what was happening to me

My relatives were also from Ireland but I'm no expertise on Irish accents. :flower:

I went to Catholic school where most of our teachers were from the Sisters of Mercy. What's the joke?

I was raised by a pack of wild Irish nuns.

Seriously though. I never understood the stereotype of the sadistic Irish nun. Our nuns were some of the gentlest, nicest people I've ever met in my life. However, I don't remember how to pronounce Sister Eithne. All I remember was how to spell it.

Again - breaking off from the surprise endings but the weird twists.

The Crying Game and The Mask. The Mask had a twist where the seemingly innocent girl turns on the protagonist for money.

The Cabin In The Woods, Ill never get that time back.

I love this movie!

Uncut Gems, I knew he goofed at the end but a lot of people were shocked.

I knew what was coming, there wasn’t any way around it, but I so wanted him to have a different ending. This was the first non-comedy movie I’ve seen Adam Sandler do, and I thought the performance was just incredible.

Last edited:
I love this movie!

I knew what was coming, there wasn’t any way around it, but I so wanted him to have a different ending. This was the first non-comedy movie I’ve seen Adam Sandler do, and I thought the performance was just incredible.
adam did a movie called 'reign over me' it was very good and I thought he deserved awards for it

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter