Movies we've Seen and/or going to See

BK228

DIS Fanatic
Okay, so recently I have been seeing a lot of movies. Both going to the theater and on DVD. Within the past week I have watched: Rock of Ages, Brave (second time), The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, To Rome With Love, Midnight in Paris, Love Actually and Moonrise Kingdom.

Going to see the new ice age... I've seen so many movies lately, I can't list all of them. Mostly Disney ones, though. And Dolphin Tale

I really want to see Dark Knight Rises, Amazing Spiderman, and Brave sometime soon. Then again, I really wanted to see Avengers when it first came out and I just saw it about a week and a half ago. Hopefully I don't have to wait that long again.

I really want to see Dark Knight Rises, Amazing Spiderman, and Brave sometime soon. Then again, I really wanted to see Avengers when it first came out and I just saw it about a week and a half ago. Hopefully I don't have to wait that long again.

I saw the Avengers twicew!!!!!!!!It's so awesome!

I also saw Brave and Spidey, and hope to see Batman soon!

I saw Brave and Spiderman in theaters; I'd like to see the Dark Knight Rises.

At home, I recently watched Beauty and the Beast (for the first time in ages!), and I got copies of The Shining, Pyscho, and the 25th Anniversary editions of Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera.

I saw Brave at the midnight premiere. I want to see Spiderman, but I think I'm going to miss it in theaters.

I was hoping Brave would come out in time for our holiday to Scotland (we are here now!) but no such luck. Would have been so good to watch a Scottish themed film in Scotland!

Too bad it is coming out late august. :( I hate having to wait ages for movies to come out here when they are already out in America. Can't wait to see it though! My dad is Scottish so I can't wait for him to come with me and see it (and hopefully he will like it and it'll encourage him to spend more money at Disney :D

I ADORED the Avengers. It is my favorite movie right now. :dancer: I saw Spiderman at midnight. I also really enjoyed that movie. Exicted for any Marvel superhero movies.:charac4: I have not seen Brave yet. I want to see it but my friend or I always seem to be busy:confused3 Hopefully will see it soon. I'm not super excited for Monsters University and Finding Nemo Two(2016) but hope they prove me wrong. I'm super excited for the other Pixar movies! (The Good Dinosaur 2014, The unamed movie about the human mind and the unamed movie about Day of the Dead.)popcorn::

I saw Brave earlier this week (loved it) and I saw The Avengers five times in the past month (I adore that film so much)

I also would like to see Spiderman and Magic Mike (MATT BOMER)

Can't wait for Wreak it Ralph(although I won't know all the video games cause I'm not a gamer) or Monsters University. The commercial was so funny! Also I want to know what the wizard of oz movie is going to be about because right now I can't really tell.

I've recently seen Brave, and Transformers 3. I want to see Wreck it Ralph.

Step Up Revolution was really good, I saw Brave and thought that was pretty good too. I really want to see Monster Academy and Finding Nemo 3D!

I saw Brave yesterday! I really liked it however some bits terrified me- like the bear part. Naturally I almost cried at the end. ;)

I thought it was a little boring at the beginning. I've been to Scotland and know what the scenery is like and I must say Brave includes some stunning scenery- very authentic!

What would you all rate Brave out of ten? I would say 7 or 8 out of 10. I still prefer Tangled :)

Brave definitely made me cry a bit. It was so sad when Merida was getting her last chance to talk to her mom. I give it an 8.

I saw the amazing Spiderman a little while ago and now it's my favorite movie! Andrew Garfield = amazing and <3 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter