• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Movies so bad you literally walked out of the theater before the end?

DBF and I almost walked out of the remake of Shaft but we had hope.It was ok but not what we expected(but we liked Samual L Jackson and Christian Bale)

I personally walked out of Mr.Wrong and somehow saw the last half hour of Sense and Senseabilty instead

I did not walk but saw tons walk out of the South Park movie and Team America

"The Insider" - interesting topic for a movie but it was so...dang...boring!

I'm not the type that will walk out of a movie,
I'll just sit there & suffer through it.

But, I do remember when we went to see Gladiator, telling DH if we were watching it at home, I'd have gone to bed long ago. Ugh, that movie just dragged on forever!

And, one I should've walked out on was Event Horizon.

The last LOTR movie. It was horrible and sooooooo long. I was pregnant at the time too. I kept thinking it was going to end and it never did. And then I just got so uncomfortable. I told DH that I was going to wait in the hall for it to end (I really didn't think it ever would) and he got all huffy and just left. Then he held it over my head for weeks, that I "made" him walk out of the last 10 minutes.

We went to see American Wedding on a Sunday afternoon and there were two really old ladies sitting in front of us. They walked out after about 30 minutes. I felt so bad for them. I'm sure they thought it was a nice movie about a wedding.

never walked out of a theatre (hardly GO to the movies)......but a rental we turned off......Cabin Boy.......older movie....but awful, awful, awful!!!

We have only actually walked out of 2 movies, 12 Monkeys and Vanilla Sky. I love Tom Cruise, but that movie was just awful!

I wanted to walk out of Dusk Till Dawn, but of course my fiance thought it was great. :rolleyes:

We should have walked out of Anger Management. We were really looking forward to that movie and were SO disappointed!

We just recently watched Phone Booth on HBO and at the end of it, my fiance commented that it was 2 hours of our lives that we would never get back. Bad, bad, bad! But, my sister and her fiance thought it was great, so maybe it was just us :confused:

I walked out of Wayne's World 2 way back when. What a stupid movie.

DH and I should have walked out of several. The 2 that come to mind are The Royal Tanenboms (sp?) and....the recent one with Dennis Quaid and all the natural disasters--so boring.

I haven't seen most of these movies. Some of them were rentals, but I fell asleep.

BTW--I love Moulin Rouge!

I have a few:

Eye of the Beholder w/Ashley Judd & Ewan McGregor, it was HORRIBLE.

Wing Commander w/ Matthew Lillard & Freddie Prinze Jr. It had a Star Wars trailer attached to it, which is mainly why we went, but man, you just couldn't sit through it

Anchorman - DH stayed and I went out in the lobby, I just couldn't stand it.

We went to see the South Park movie when it came out and two very elderly folks came in. About 10 minutes in they left in a huff. I'm not sure if they were in the wrong theater or what.

I remember walking out of the movie "Soapdish" or something like that name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter