Movies showing on Wonder currently?

sja03a

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I leave on dec 9 on the wonder and I am wondering (ha ha) what is showing on the big screen during the cruise.

Bumping to see if anyone knows. Is there a number I can call for this info? We're at WDW starting Monday and I'd like to see a movie that night, but I want to make sure it's not a movie that will be playing when our cruise starts on 12/2.

Thanks!

This is taken from the FAQ sticky:

What movies will be playing on our voyage? You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

There are about seven different titles. Here are the ones I can remember. The Wild Hogs, Enchanted. Pirates of the Caribean, Worlds end and Rappatouli. They will be on the Dec 1 - 8 Magic cruise.

There are about seven different titles. Here are the ones I can remember. The Wild Hogs, Enchanted. Pirates of the Caribean, Worlds end and Rappatouli. They will be on the Dec 1 - 8 Magic cruise.

I believe they will also be showing The Game Plan and Dan in Real Life on the Magic. There are less movies showing on the Wonder, however, as they are shorter cruises.

I like your version of Ratatouille but my favorite is still Rat Patootie! :lmao:

Here's what's showing in case anyone else is wondering:

Enchanted
Wild Hogs
Meet the Robinsons
Bridge to Terabithia
Pirates
Invincible
Ratatouille
The Game Plan
Underdog
Dan in Real Life

Thanks for the phone number! :)

Hi Laralyn :wave:
We will be on that cruise also, I called a few days ago and they didn't tell me Enchanted. It must have been updated. Thanks for posting.
BTW we have a nice long thread on the meets board, you should stop by and say hi.
Can't wait, it's coming up fast!!

Hi Laralyn :wave:
We will be on that cruise also, I called a few days ago and they didn't tell me Enchanted. It must have been updated. Thanks for posting.
BTW we have a nice long thread on the meets board, you should stop by and say hi.
Can't wait, it's coming up fast!!

I believe they tell you what is currently playing. Enchanted just came out on Wednesday so if you called before then they wouldn't have had it on their list.

I believe they tell you what is currently playing. Enchanted just came out on Wednesday so if you called before then they wouldn't have had it on their list.

Thanx, I figured that. I wasn't relying on that info either, I was just curious so I called. I called yesterday.

Here's what's showing in case anyone else is wondering:

Enchanted
Wild Hogs
Meet the Robinsons
Bridge to Terabithia
Pirates
Invincible
Ratatouille
The Game Plan
Underdog
Dan in Real Life

Thanks for the phone number! :)

Thanks!

I just called and in addtiion to Enchanted being shown on the Wonder, National Treasure 2 will be shown on the Wonder this coming week. National Treasure 2 doesn't come out until later in December but the CM I spoke to told me they run their films first onboard the ships.

That's two movie tickets I don't have to pay for since I'll see them on the cruise.

I'll be very happy to see NT2.. but surprised that they would release a whole month early (I think release is 12/21)... as seems in past tied closer to NA premier. Shall keep fingers crossed! :)

National Treasure 2 will not be on the ship until it's release date (12/21). The release date at sea is the same as it is on land. There have been a couple of reports that a movie was shown on the ship a day or so before its official release date but that does not happen often. A month ahead is much too far in advance. Sorry.

You will definitely be able to see Enchanted, The Game Plan and Dan in Real Life. Other possibilities are one or more of the Pirates movies, Ratatouille and Bridge to Terabitia. BTW, there is nothing better than watching one of the Pirates movies on a ship in the Caribbean!

Have a great cruise! Maybe we'll see you onboard.

I just called and in addtiion to Enchanted being shown on the Wonder, National Treasure 2 will be shown on the Wonder this coming week. National Treasure 2 doesn't come out until later in December but the CM I spoke to told me they run their films first onboard the ships.

That's two movie tickets I don't have to pay for since I'll see them on the cruise.

Unfortunately this is misinformation (seems to be an epidemic among DCL phone CMs lately). Films do not premier onboard before they do on land. The release date of a film is the same at sea as it is on the land.

The only possiblity is that they are doing something special for National Treasure 2 on your sailing but, again, it is unlikely. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'd hate for you to get onboard and be disappointed.

Unfortunately this is misinformation (seems to be an epidemic among DCL phone CMs lately). Films do not premier onboard before they do on land. The release date of a film is the same at sea as it is on the land.

The only possiblity is that they are doing something special for National Treasure 2 on your sailing but, again, it is unlikely. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'd hate for you to get onboard and be disappointed.
I understand what you're saying, just passing along with the CM told me. I asked the CM "Doesn't the film not come out until later on in the month?" and she replied something about Disney films debuting on the ship first.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to saving the $10 movie ticket and seeing Enchanted onboard.

I understand what you're saying, just passing along with the CM told me. I asked the CM "Doesn't the film not come out until later on in the month?" and she replied something about Disney films debuting on the ship first.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to saving the $10 movie ticket and seeing Enchanted onboard.

I know you were. It's just that CMs are, sadly, not always the most reliable source of information. One poster was told that they could book their cruise but there were no slots left for the dining rooms so they'd have to find other places to eat. I was told that there were no rooms available for the sailing I was interested in, only to call right back and have my choice of many staterooms in several categories. There have been a lot more instances where CMs have given inaccurate information.

Since DCL's beginnings movies have not debuted oboard early. Perhaps a day or two in some rare cases, but certainly not a month. Again, I just didn't want you to be disappointed when you board as National Treasure will most likely not be playing until late December.

The CM told me the movie would debut on the Dec 21st sailings.

The CM told me the movie would debut on the Dec 21st sailings.

I just called DCL and got the same information. These were the movies that were listed for the 12/1 sailing...

Enchanted
Wild Hogs
Meet the Robinsons
Bridge to Terabithia
Pirates 3
Invincible
Ratatouille
The Game Plan
Underdog
Dan in Real Life

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter