• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Movies onboard

If you look at the "sticky notes" at the top of this forum, under FAQ alphabetical listings, it says

You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

They will give you the most updated info two weeks before your cruise, but if it's a Disney movie in current release in the theatres, it should be on your cruise.

Don't know how often they change, but in February on the Fantasy the movies were: Sat-The Muppets and People like us. Sun-Finding Nemo, Brave, Frankenweenie, and The Avengers. Mon-Frankenweenie, Brave, Disneynature Chimpanzee, Lincoln. Tue-The odd life of Timothy, Wreck-it Ralph, Lincoln, Frankenweenie, and The Avengers. Wed-The odd life of Timothy, The Avengers, Lincoln, and Wreck-it Ralph. Thur-People Like Us, Brave, Lincoln, and Wreck-it Ralph. Fri-Wreck-it Ralph, Brave, Lincoln, Finding Nemo, and The Avengers. I heard they premiered Oz when it came out so I'm not sure if it is showing now, but would think it would be. Also on each day some of the Movies show several times, but I only listed them once. Hope this helps! :-)

I just called and asked about movies for our April 4th sailing. This is the list I was given.
Oz, the great and powerful
Lincoln
Wreck-It Ralph
Frankenweenie
The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Avengers
Brave in 2D and 3D
Finding Nemo in 3D

Happy Sailing!

What times of day are the movies typically shown? I don't know how to fit it all in!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

If there's a Disney movie "premearing" in U.S. theatres the week you cruise, it will also be shown on the ships at a minute past midnight the same day/time as the theatres.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter