Movies on Wonder December 11 - 18

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
How can I find out what movies will be playing on our cruise?
Any idea if they will play Star Wars at midnight on December 17?

From the FAQ sticky:
Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

Yes, DCL has already confirmed that Star Wars will Premear onboard the ships. PremEars are usually at 12:01 (midnight). That would be the midnight that changes the 17th to the 18th, in this case. It will also be sholwn multiple more times onboard.

I am on this sailing and just called. The CM spoke very fast, but these are what I wrote down:

Finding Nemo 3D, Frozen, Guardians of the Galaxy, Cinderella, Tomorrowland, Age of Ultron, Inside Out, Bridge of Spies, Good Dinosaur
The new Star Wars movie will premear on board

It might be 1 minute pass midnight at 12:01 am on the 18th. Usually when DCL first shows a movie. They usually tell you, you are one the first ones to see this movie. But now movies are released at 7pm the day before the official release date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter