• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Movies on the Wonder right now?

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

I was wondering if anybody knew what movies are on board the Wonder right now?

Thanks in advance!

Just returned Sunday from a back to back on the Wonder. Here's what I can recall, Beauty and the Beast in both the Walt Disney and Buena Vista Theatres, Finding Dory, Moana, Star Wars Rogue One.

Just returned Sunday from a back to back on the Wonder. Here's what I can recall, Beauty and the Beast in both the Walt Disney and Buena Vista Theatres, Finding Dory, Moana, Star Wars Rogue One.
we were on a couple of weeks ago before Beauty and the Beast and in addition to your list, they had Dr Strange

On our cruise on the Wonder last week, Beauty and the Beast was only being shown in 3D. Don't know if that matters to you or not. Wanted to add, that Preludes is selling the light up rose cup that is sold out at WDW and selling for up to $100 on eBay. The cost was $11.79 and included a can of soda.

The two times I watched Beauty and the Beast in the Walt Disney Theatre it was not 3D. Most of the offerings of it in the BVT were 3D.

On our cruise on the Wonder last week, Beauty and the Beast was only being shown in 3D. Don't know if that matters to you or not. Wanted to add, that Preludes is selling the light up rose cup that is sold out at WDW and selling for up to $100 on eBay. The cost was $11.79 and included a can of soda.

I've seen it in 3D (I don't know if it makes a big difference) but I promised my MIL I would see the movie with her too ... so if we have enough time, there is a chance we might go to the movies during the cruise. Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter