Movies on the Magic

tufbuf

Disney Addict!
Can anyone provide any info? Any chance they will show Antman? Thanks!

You can email Disney to get a precise list but currently (from the Baltic cruises) Antman is not on as not yet out over here. There is a site you can check for Premiears at Sea on but I can't remember the addy. The movies in the theatre appear to be:
  • Avengers Age of Ulton
  • Alexanders Very Bad Day
  • Cinderella (live action one)
  • Tomorrowland
  • Monkey Kingdom
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Finding Nemo
  • Big Hero 6
  • Inside Out
  • MacFarland USA
  • Frozen
If you do find out off DCL what the movies are in a few weeks let me know. I'm trying to keep an eye on them so I can work out what will be on in September and wht I need to watch before I get onboard lol

Antman will be released July 17th. The ships usually have a "prem-ear" of Disney movies the same day they're released in U.S. theatres.

You can call within 2 weeks of your cruise to find out what movies will be playing:
call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter