Movies On the Magic/Western Cruisers.

dtheboys

HELP! Disney is going to bankrupt me!!
Hi,
Anyone just get off the boat???

Just wondering what movies was showing? I'm on the April 10th Western cruise....My kids are bugging me...Asking...What movies is on the ship?
Any very recent Western cruisers people out there???
Thanks....

I called Disney Reservations this morning to ask about the movies for our 4-16 Wonder cruise. They are as follows:

Brother Bear
Calendar Girls
Confessions of Teenage Drama Queen
Cold Mountain
Finding Nemo
Freaky Friday
Hildalgo
Home on the Range (just released!)
Lady Killers
Lord of the Rings
Master + Commander
Miracle
Pirates of Carribean
Teacher's Pet

Yours may be a little different for the Magic though. The number is 1-800-951-3532. Press for reservations. The lady I spoke with was very nice and informative and even gave me extra tips!:earsboy:

We were just on the 3/27 Magic. The movies that are listed in the Navigator are....
Pirates of the Caribbean
Hidaldo
Home on the Range
Confessions of a Teen Age Drama Queen
The Lady Killers
The Haunted Mansion
Calendar Girls
Brother Bear
Finding Nemo
Cold Mountain
Miracle
They don't all play at the same time, obviously. You will get a list in your first Navigator(welcome aboard) with all the movies, days and times.

I wonder what will be playing next month on or 5/22 cruise. How often do they change? :)

Thanks....I didn't know that we could call reservations....I keep learning new stuff all the time on this site...
Thanks...I'm calling in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter