Movies on Disney Wonder

Heard02

Mouseketeer
Anyone know what movies are playing on the Disney Wonder right now? Sailing on 11/24.

I will also be on that cruise. In addition to TANGLED, I saw a post somewhere that said Alice in Wonder Land, Secretariat, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Toy Story 3, Camp Rock 2, Prince of Persia and Grown Ups.

Anyone know what movies are playing on the Disney Wonder right now? Sailing on 11/24.

I just got off the Wonder today and they played -

Prince of Persia
You Again
Secretariat
Toy Story 3 (3D)
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Hi everyone,

I will be sailing along with ya'll and I was surprised to hear that The Sorcerer's Apprentice would be playing because I didn't think it was suppose to come out on video until Nov.30th.

Thanks for the heads up I definitly plan on pertaking in the movies while onbaord. See ya'll in two days! :cool1:

Hi everyone,

I will be sailing along with ya'll and I was surprised to hear that The Sorcerer's Apprentice would be playing because I didn't think it was suppose to come out on video until Nov.30th.

Thanks for the heads up I definitly plan on pertaking in the movies while onbaord. See ya'll in two days! :cool1:

DCL plays Disney movies while they are still in theatres. So, if you are cruising when a new Disney movie is in theatres you will see it for free on the ship and if it is a 3D movie you will see it in 3D on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter