• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Movies on board - Descendants 2?

Griffith6

Mouseketeer
Descendants 2 is airing July 21st - we are getting off the Magic that day after 12 night British Isles. I thought new releases were often shown on the ship a week before. My daughter is praying she can see Descendants while on the Magic - any experience?

Descendants 2 is airing July 21st - we are getting off the Magic that day after 12 night British Isles. I thought new releases were often shown on the ship a week before. My daughter is praying she can see Descendants while on the Magic - any experience?
I believe that's a TV show? Not sure how it works for that. For regular movies, they aren't released onboard until the actual release date on land (US).

Movies usually premEAR at 12:01am on their release day.

I have never heard of them being earlier than the scheduled release date.

If I read your post right, the release date is your debarkation date. They *usually* will still do the premEAR at 12:01am. However, since your cruise is a longer one, there is a possibility they won't have the movie on board before you leave and so there would be no premEAR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter