• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Movies currently playing on the Wonder?

lovesDCL

DIS Veteran
We are cruising this Sunday, February 19th, and were wondering what movies will be playing in the theater. popcorn::

Does anyone know if they will show the Secret World of Arrietty? :confused3

Thanks!!!

I called today for our Feb 26 cruise, here is what they said:
Toy Story 3 - 3D
Pirates of the Caribbean 4 - 3D
Pooh
Real Steel
Warhorse
African Cats
The Help
The Muppets

These are subject to change, etc. I abbreviated the movie names when I jotted them down, so hopefully I got the names right.

Blech - hope we get better movies! Most of those have been out for ages!!!

I called today for our Feb 26 cruise, here is what they said:
Toy Story 3 - 3D
Pirates of the Caribbean 4 - 3D
Pooh
Real Steel
Warhorse
African Cats
The Help
The Muppets

These are subject to change, etc. I abbreviated the movie names when I jotted them down, so hopefully I got the names right.

We're on your cruise too.
I'm surprised they aren't showing Beauty and the Beast 3D!

I'm surprised they aren't showing Beauty and the Beast 3D!

We were on the Wonder a couple of weeks ago and they screened it in the Walt Disney Theatre and then in the BVT. Don't know why they are not still showing it....:confused3

From past reports, it looks like they usually screen a new film onboard the same week it opens on land, so I've been thinking Arrietty would show up on/after the 17th.

Or maybe not. :confused3

We cruise the week after Titanic 3D comes out, I guess there would be a zero percent chance of that showing onboard? :cool2:

We cruise the week after Titanic 3D comes out, I guess there would be a zero percent chance of that showing onboard? :cool2:

Since it is not a Disney move, it is a 20th Century Fox/Paramount film, you are correct. No chance.

theres gotta be someone out there... thanks in advance. upcoming m.r. cruise b4 wonder leaves l.a. for alaska/miami

Since it is not a Disney move, it is a 20th Century Fox/Paramount film, you are correct. No chance.

But the Help isn't a Disney film and they're still playing it, so maybe they play other films aswell? :confused3

That being said, anybody know if they'll be playing The Lorax on our March 3rd - 11th MR cruise?

But the Help isn't a Disney film and they're still playing it, so maybe they play other films aswell? :confused3

That being said, anybody know if they'll be playing The Lorax on our March 3rd - 11th MR cruise?

The Help is distributed by Touchstone, a subsidiary of TWDC. And they probably won't be playing The Lorax as it's Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter