Movies being shown on the Dream

barrymommy

Earning My Ears
We will be setting sail this coming Thursday-Sunday (May 17-21) and wondered if any one knows what movies are going to be showing in the theater? My husband wants to take our boys to see the Avengers tomorrow...but I am afraid that may be playing on the ship. Can anyone help?

Avengers JUST came out....it will be showing on your sailing. We saw it in 3D Tuesday night on the Dream....we loved it! Have fun on your cruise!!! :)

Also they were showing:
the new Chimpanzee movie and John Carter. I don't remember what else, sorry

Someone on our cruise May 27 on the Dream called and these are the movies that will be playing: Cars 2, The Help, Real Steel, The Muppets, War Horse, John Carter, Chimpanzee, and The Avengers.

Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter