• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Movie Reward Codes

birdmom

ONE BY ONE THE BIRDS TOOK MY SANITY!!!
UPDATED ON POST 44

OK PPl I am pretty sure I have maxed out on the amount of theater sets any one person should own! So here come the codes, please make sure you tell me what codes your offer is for so I can decide accordingly!
WHAT I HAVE
Cars (2)
Little Mermaid (5)
Fox and the Hound [COLOR="Black[B][COLOR="Black"]"]])-----------> Please see update on post 44[/COLOR][/B]Invincibles (1)
Mickey saves Santa 75 points (1)
Air Buddy's (1)

WHAT I NEED
Enchanted tiki room pins
Tiki open pin
Haunted mansion pins
Grey Mansion
Pan hat
Herbie (girl)
Any new pirate stuff form pin set
ALL magic
all hats
Ice Ice Baby!!!
I also will look at any offers with costumes

Okay. Well I am very interested in the Fox & The Hound Codes as I am only down to one of them now. Please PM me when you see this and we can work something out, Thanks!

Ok I'm no good at this but I have a full Herbie Girl I would be willing to trade. I need Little Mermaid, Fox and Hound and Invincible

bird, I would glove your invincibles code.

We can chat about what you want!

(as if I don't already know - spooky!)

I need just one code for the set, I could any of these ones:
Fox and the Hound
Invincibles
Air Buddy's

I have this to trade (sorry not all of it):
Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Pin
Tangaroa Tiki Pin
Rongo Tiki pin
Maui tiki pin
4 star fireworks
Socerer Mickey Ears
gold mickey ears
black mickey ears
princess crown
male gold crown
peter pan hat
mansion top hat
I have green flip hat but I want a whole lot for it.
Jafar hat
baby doll top (most colors)

Hey, turns out I need 4 codes -- here are the ones I can use: Fox and the Hound, Little Mermaid, Cars, Invincibles, and Air Buddies. I can give a 5-star fireworks pin for each code, or a hat for each code. Here are the hats I have for trade: cowboy, gold ears, crown, red holiday (Santa), jafar, and mad hatter. Just let me know if you're interested. :goodvibes

I will offer a 1star snowman magic for a little mermaid code since you have the most of those.

4 codes is the same as a full theater so I will need to think a little on it! (4 codes plus 100 survey = full set)
Hey, turns out I need 4 codes -- here are the ones I can use: Fox and the Hound, Little Mermaid, Cars, Invincibles, and Air Buddies. I can give a 5-star fireworks pin for each code, or a hat for each code. Here are the hats I have for trade: cowboy, gold ears, crown, red holiday (Santa), jafar, and mad hatter. Just let me know if you're interested. :goodvibes

4 codes is the same as a full theater so I will need to think a little on it! (4 codes plus 100 survey = full set)

NP...I was just posting in response to your pm. If 4 codes is too much, I'll take 3 if you have any left. :)

I need

a invicibles, fox and the hound, OR air buddy

i will offer a gold philhair magic chair and a safari poster?

please pm or post me back

I offer Tiki Opens, Master Gracey, Toucan, Invisibility and 10 ice for

1 Cars
1 Little Mermaid
2 Fox and Hound
1 Invincibles
1 Mickey saves Santa

LazyDaisy

I offer Tiki Opens, Master Gracey, Toucan, Invisibility and 10 ice for

1 Cars
1 Little Mermaid
2 Fox and Hound
1 Invincibles
1 Mickey saves Santa

LazyDaisy

DONE!

I need

a invicibles, fox and the hound, OR air buddy

i will offer a gold philhair magic chair and a safari poster and a full tron pin set?

So I'm guessing you didn't like any of the things I offered since I was passed over. :(

So sorry cat I thought I already posted this:confused3 I must be loosing my mind, I am very interested it your extra Socerer Mickey Ears, i have a air buddy's, invencibles and fox and the hound With your name on it!. Let me know

Hi, i am interested in one code. It can be anything except cars. I can give you five ice cubes for one code. Let me know if that sounds good, i can add more ice if you would require more.. Thx

PianoGuy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter