Movie Question??

sparty

Earning My Ears
We are leaving on April 8th on the Wonder for a 4 night cruise. Does anyone know what movies will be playing at that time on the ship? Or where we could find that out before we leave?

Thanks

Hi,

I think we will be on the same cruise! Easter morning on the Wonder :cool1:

It's nice to see that another Dis board member will be on the same one. To answer your question, I heard that Meet the Robinsons will be showing, along with Wild Hogs. I don't recall what the others were.

You'll enjoy Wild Hogs. It was great fun. I'm already trying to determine what movies will be shown on our cruise and it isn't until Oct!

What movies will be playing on our voyage? You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise

Taken from the FAQ sticky:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter