Move out day question

KCMiller

DIS Veteran
Hi,

If my DD is scheduled to move out of the apartments on January 6th, does that mean that her last day of work could potentially be the 5th? And will her maingate pass work on the 6th (but not on the 7th)?

Thanks,

KCpirate:

Her last day of work will almost certainly be the 4th, not the fifth. They try to help out cp's a little in that regard. And yes, her maingate will still work on the day she checks out, but no date after that.:)

Thanks - do you happen to know if her 'getting folks in' benefit is 3 people on 3 days, or 3 people on 6 days?

KCpirate:

My maingate expired midnight on the day that my company ID expired so I was able to still get into the parks and get my mom in ( we were staying on property).

It's 3 people 6 days. Or it was as of Spring 2011

What do you mean? Do three people get 6 days in the park for free?? OR do you mean that you only get 6 days of free park tickets TOTAL that can be used by up to 3 people? Thanks

Ok, it is a really difficult thing to explain. It took me a while to get it. You can use your blue maingate pass up to six days during your program. Each time you use it, you can bring up to three other people into he park with you as your guests. When you go up to the turn style, you tell the cast member how many people you have with you. Say it's three. He will then print out three paper park hopper tickets for your guests. The park hoppers are good for one day, and as many different parks (excluding water parks) as you want. I hope that was clear, but I really don't think it was. Let me know if you need me to clean it up a bit. I can try.

Ok, it is a really difficult thing to explain. It took me a while to get it. You can use your blue maingate pass up to six days during your program. Each time you use it, you can bring up to three other people into he park with you as your guests. When you go up to the turn style, you tell the cast member how many people you have with you. Say it's three. He will then print out three paper park hopper tickets for your guests. The park hoppers are good for one day, and as many different parks (excluding water parks) as you want. I hope that was clear, but I really don't think it was. Let me know if you need me to clean it up a bit. I can try.

Okay I do get it now. :) Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter