move it shake it out of magic kingdom?

sbmorasch

Mouseketeer
so i have heard that they are going to get rid of move it shake it. but then i heard that they are just revamping it. so what is it? if they get rid of it i will be really upset as this is my favourite part of disney. I think it would be great to get a revamp. change the characters a little. change the dance and the music make it an all new move it shake it. what do you think? what do you wanna see with movie it shake it?

so i have heard that they are going to get rid of move it shake it. but then i heard that they are just revamping it. so what is it? if they get rid of it i will be really upset as this is my favourite part of disney. I think it would be great to get a revamp. change the characters a little. change the dance and the music make it an all new move it shake it. what do you think? what do you wanna see with movie it shake it?

The show is not leaving but is getting a revamp. Mickey and the gang are moving to the top of the floats while Mad Hatter and some others are leaving. Stitch is also rumored to be added while some new music is also rumored to be introduced.

The show is not leaving but is getting a revamp. Mickey and the gang are moving to the top of the floats while Mad Hatter and some others are leaving. Stitch is also rumored to be added while some new music is also rumored to be introduced.

Yes I am looking for word to that I tink lilo should go in as well. She is only in one place and that's a dinning so yes they should have her in movie it shake it as well

Dumping this travesty would be one change that I would NOT be upset with, but my luck, they'll expand it and make it longer.

Dumping this travesty would be one change that I would NOT be upset with, but my luck, they'll expand it and make it longer.

I agree, but hey at least we finally got a new afternoon parade that isn't a mix and match from a bunch of old parades!

I agree, but hey at least we finally got a new afternoon parade that isn't a mix and match from a bunch of old parades!

Haha I love move it shake it but there is SO MANY PEOPLE and I can't get around them. But if you are there to party and dance movie it shake it is great :) and fof is amazing and perfect and I love it

I've heard so much criticism about the Move It, Shake It party but it was my youngest son's happiest memory from his first trip to WDW. I can't tell you how many times we have watched the videos on youtube. As soon as he hears the music, his face lights up. We're going back next month and I really hope we get to see at least some version of it as it's such a precious memory for him.

Show times are listed through 9/27/14 (the day before we arrive at MK:(). None for the following week. I don't know if that's the end of it in its current state or if they just haven't published the dates that far out.

I totally agree. This is one parade that I can't stand. Way to LOUD and annoying. My kids tease me when we hear it as I have to run for cover the other direction

Wish they would do away with it and come up with something new

Without fail, every time my family comes down main street, we start hearing the music for this parade. Coming in the morning, or leaving for the boy to get a nap, it is always going on. Last week, we came over from the campground about 7 pm. Coming out of the tunnels, I exclaimed, we are here, they can start that d*** parade now. My wife says "It's much too late for that parade. This will be the first time in years we get down main street and not have to avoid it." Walking into the first shop....

Hey get up, get loud, start pumpin' up the party now

Show times are listed through 9/27/14 (the day before we arrive at MK:(). None for the following week. I don't know if that's the end of it in its current state or if they just haven't published the dates that far out.

The parade will be down for a while as they redesign the floats and change some of the characters. The parade will be getting an upgrade of sorts.

Well, my kids loved it last time. Even my 14 year old son was dancing. That said, I do think it gets over done.

I'm so glad it's staying...I wasn't sure the difference between the parade & actual street party aspect, but when we came upon the street party unexpectedly on our May trip, it was the second best highlight of my day (after my proposal of course :cloud9:). Was so fun to get to be "part of it all" and have a dance break in the day. Looking forward to it (probably) everyday we are in the MK for our honeymoon trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter