Mousesavers ???

kathy87

Mouseketeer
Can someone give me a general idea of what the discount would be for a 5 day hopper? A friend of mine is holding off buying her tickets until the 15th and then having them FedEx. Would she be better off buying without mousesavers and just using undercover tourist and having them mailed for free:confused3

Can someone give me a general idea of what the discount would be for a 5 day hopper? A friend of mine is holding off buying her tickets until the 15th and then having them FedEx. Would she be better off buying without mousesavers and just using undercover tourist and having them mailed for free:confused3
Express shipping would cost $16. She would need to save at least that much using the Mousesavers link vs. just ordering directly from UT.

We're not supposed to post the prices, so I can't tell you what the 5-day hopper would cost using the link. But I will say that she need to order more than 2 of them to make it worth waiting.

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I would have researched it myself but of course I couldn't put my finger on my mousesavers letter from last month. This info is great. Thanks again:)

I got a newsletter on the 6th, and the link includes discounts on 5 day passes.

No need to pay for shipping. Last minute ticket orders can be picked up at a UPS store that is listed on UCT site. Just need to order 24 hours in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter