Mousesavers reporting a huge deal for first half of 2009 coming tomorrow!

I just about had a heart attack...I called my AAA office since i didn't hear anything yet and they said my agent was out of the office. I'm like WHAT??? But she's got the other agent working on it so apparently she was on the phone now with Disney and she was suppose to call me back. We'll see...I'm not very optimistic all of the sudden!

That's right. This is NOT a good deal for Annual Passholders. It's not intended for us.

Disney is trying to get NEW vacation package bookings for the first half of next year.

This is a GREAT deal if you're staying 7 nights and don't already have tickets. It's actually better than the old "Fairy Tale" package from 2003 because of the $200 gift card.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

thank you so much Mary for telling us about this!! it's looking like I'll save $1524 on the Poly for an 8 day March stay!!!

It appears you can book 1-day base tickets with this offer online. However, you DO NOT get the three free days on the tickets if you do this. I also think this might be a programming error. The materials I have say this offer requires length of stay tickets.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I am an AP holder... I don't want the tickets anyway :rotfl:

This saves me close to $300 for now. Hopefully an AP rate will come out that beats this deal so I can lose the tickets all together!

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I`m doing like five things at once, and one of them is trying to get Disney on the line.

Can this be applied retroactively to an existing reservation for Feb 13-21?

Sorry if dumb question

Congrats to all getting good discounts! :banana: The deal was not good enough for me to part with my $$.

AKL Savannah view
7 nights: March 28-April 4
2 adults, 1 child
three one-day tickets $2325

ETA: I'm a AP holder, but there are no discounts available for my stay.

I also currently have a conference rate of $238/ night for the same time at AKL STANDARD -- this guarantees us savannah and based on the codes and skuttle, I'm betting we won't be upgraded like we were last year.

I'm confused - when I book online (all the way through to the last step) - it looks like I'm getting rack rate pricing. Is there somewhere to enter the code - I didn't think there was on the website!

I'm hold at the same time - listening to Soarin'. That makes me happy!

If you go through the Special Offers page, the code is applied. If you go through the Vacation Packages or Tickets & Reservations, then the code will not be applied.

So...it's seven days ...period? Not "up to" seven days? In other words...I pay for four days for my park tickets and room...and get three more of it free? What If I only want to use "two" more free park tickets and days? No can do? :confused3

I'm playing with the website and it does let you book less than 7 days. You just save less. For a 6 night package, you'd pay for 4 nights and get 2 free.

So...it's seven days ...period? Not "up to" seven days? In other words...I pay for four days for my park tickets and room...and get three more of it free? What If I only want to use "two" more free park tickets and days? No can do? :confused3

I had to book it as 7 days, but I told the online chat guy I was leaving after 6 and he said fine, but "the 7th night would have been free". I told him I already had airfare. Didn't have a problem with it. Of course, I am doing the dining plan, so I end up with tons of meal credits, but I still save $200 ($400 including the gift card).

Has anyone else been able to use the code for April 12-18?
Does this work on mods?

I can't get through anywhere so I'm soooo confused.

Thanks.

WOOHOO I've been following this thread all day. Just booked.
May30-June 6. 7 nights for a savings of 694.67 :cool1:

Got it!

I booked for May 2nd to the 10th (we will stay at HI for free on the 1st and 10th) 8 nights, 9 days and got the tickets for 10 days and added the dining plan! Woohoo!:dance3:

I called Disney @ 4:55 and they said no idea about codes. Then while we were talking she put me on hold, the CM was soooo excited to give me good news $500 savings on my package! Plus free refillable mug, plus $200 gift card.
Awesome!
BTW, this is at CSR.
The disney offers page says savings at "value" or "deluxe villa" resorts, BUT it applies to ALL resorts.:thumbsup2

My deal:

$1886.28 Jan 4- Jan 11 at the WL

includes 7 nights, 7 day base tickets for 2 people, plus a $200 gift card.

I had her price the same days on a room only with the AP code and this deal is just $100 more.

Since my husband doesn't have an AP, he'll use his tickets. My CM suggested I keep my 7 day base ones and use them when I renew my AP in June-- not a bad idea at all. :banana: :woohoo:

I booked June 4-11 at CBR. I got thru right away, but was on line with the CM for 25 minutes. She was slow, the computers were slow, and then she had the wrong date on my reservation.
I'm disappointed about not including dining. I don't think this is the best deal. I'd rather have free dining or at least the giftcard.

I was told the POP was sold out for this offer.

here's what I got:

Original reservation
Pop for 6 nights with 7 day Park Hopper $851.83

New reservation
All Star Music for 6 nights with 7 day Park Hopper $658.32, plus the $200 GC

Seems like a good deal to me. I hope All Star Music is okay though. I know nothing about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter