Mousesavers rate Information

Linda Talbot

Mouseketeer
Oh I could just cry, I went to Mary's Mousesavers and clicked on the September room only and package site and could not find any information. Please HELP....what exactly does she say the rates are and any info on the package would be helpful. I want to call early this morning and would like the codes, etc., before I call.
HELP....PLEASE

I got the same thing. Accordning to the sight, it is the same rates as the room only code, but adds UHP to the reservation at a discounted price.

That is all I know. I will be calling in a couple of minutes and once I find out I will let you all know. Unless they have changed to package rules, it won't work for us, because all would be due today and we don't get paid until the end of the month now instead of twice a month like we use to.

I also went to mousesavers and when I clicked on the link for September 'Room Only' codes--it didn't bring me anywhere....anyone have any info on what the room only codes might be??

If it helps, DH and I got $85 a night plus tax at CBR - the room only code is AZZ.

Here are other quotes that people have offered:
$219 plus tax for GV at Poly
$156 plus tax for CR standard
$119 plus tax for WL standard
$164 plus tax for AKL Savannah view
$55 plus tax for PC (not sure if standard or preferred)

Good luck!!!

Thanks DebbieB--That link still just brought me to the August codes...I could not find anything for September...I also searched the Mousesavers sight for Code AZZ and came up with no results found. Any one else have the same happen or have better luck?? thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter