• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers newsletter UT link- wrong price?

Mufasa&Simba

Mouseketeer
Hopefully someone can help me with this. I have been subscribing to the Undercover Tourist newsletter for a while now. I went back to click on the March newsletter and I swear that the price is different than what I saw originally. It's basically (like only a dollar difference) the same as the regular UT link and when I looked at it like a month ago (maybe the Feb one?) it was way less (15 dollars?), like it should be. Am I seeing the wrong price? Or did the ticket prices go up again. I'd post the exact prices I'm seeing on here, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post the prices that are on the private link. Could someone please PM me the correct price on the private link for a 4 day adult hopper? Thanks.

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I have been subscribing to the Undercover Tourist newsletter for a while now. I went back to click on the March newsletter and I swear that the price is different than what I saw originally. It's basically (like only a dollar difference) the same as the regular UT link and when I looked at it like a month ago (maybe the Feb one?) it was way less (15 dollars?), like it should be. Am I seeing the wrong price? Or did the ticket prices go up again. I'd post the exact prices I'm seeing on here, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post the prices that are on the private link. Could someone please PM me the correct price on the private link for a 4 day adult hopper? Thanks.
There was a ticket price increase at Disney in late February. You are most likely seeing the result of that. The link will send you to whatever prices are in effect at UT on the day that you click it. The price you're seeing today is correct. The savings between the Mousesavers link and the regular website is usually not that big but if you're buying a lot of tickets, it adds up.

you see correctly, price jump,and they have the new prices now....:(

Ah, bummer! Well, I guess I'm going back to my original plan and using my Disney gift card and get my ticket directly through Disney. If only UT took Disney gift cards, but obviously they don't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter