Mousesavers newsletter secret code

Hi there,

Signed up too late for August as well, and heading out to WDW in two weeks. Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to forward me August's newsletter as well to (vs22@aol.com) ? Much appreciated!

Hi, could someone forward a copy of the latest Mousesavers newsletter. I recently signed up for the newsletter. Hoping to go during Food and Wine Festival.

aim80 @live.ca

Thankspixiedust:

Hi there,

Signed up too late for August as well, and heading out to WDW in two weeks. Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to forward me August's newsletter as well to (vs22@aol.com) ? Much appreciated!

sent

Going between October 16th and the 28th. Will be doing Universal, IOA, Sea World, Busch Gardens, All 4 Disney parks, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, and Blizzard Beach

Can someone send me the newsletter eaglefan9727 at yahoo.com

In the topic "WDW Newsletter". This way, I don't delete the email by accident.

Thanks in advance.

Going between October 16th and the 28th. Will be doing Universal, IOA, Sea World, Busch Gardens, All 4 Disney parks, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, and Blizzard Beach

Can someone send me the newsletter eaglefan9727 at yahoo.com

In the topic "WDW Newsletter". This way, I don't delete the email by accident.

Thanks in advance.

Sent

Can someone send to beckanddavid @ mcloudteleco.com as well?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Hi there,

Signed up too late for August as well, and heading out to WDW in 2 weeks. Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to forward me August's newsletter as well to (meetjulie@outlook.com) ? Much appreciated!

Hi there,

Signed up too late for August as well, and heading out to WDW in 2 weeks. Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to forward me August's newsletter as well to (meetjulie@outlook.com) ? Much appreciated!

Sent

Hi:

We booked an impromptu family vacation to WDW and I wish I hadn't deleted the last Mousesavers Newsletter. Would someone be kind enough to share the link or the newsletter with me via PM or email? mikeeymike@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Can someone send me via email the latest Mousesavers newsletter? My family has just booked an impromptu trip to WaltDisneyWorld in September and I deleted the August MouseSavers newsletter and I would like to get my tickets via UnderCover Tourist. Please send to clenhart at dejazzd.com

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter