Mousesavers newsletter secret code

Time to take a break from requesting and sending. The updated Mousesavers newsletter will be out in FOUR days! Go register now!

Time to take a break from requesting and sending. The updated Mousesavers newsletter will be out in FOUR days! Go register now!

Any way I can get the July issue forwarded? I just found out about this today. I registered but it look like I missed it by four days! Thanks in advance

collindv at hotmail dot com

Somehow I just heard about this and signed up, but 11 days too late for this month's newsletter! Can someone forward July's issue to me? angleicka gmail

Thanks so much!

I accidentally deleted my july newsletter and have to order tix by the end of this weekend!

Could someone please be so kind as to forward the July newsletter? itssoloudinhere @ gmail . com. I really appreciate it!

I accidentally deleted my july newsletter and have to order tix by the end of this weekend!

Could someone please be so kind as to forward the July newsletter? itssoloudinhere @ gmail . com. I really appreciate it!

Sent

I guess there is always the guy who is planning a last minute vacation, signed up for the MS newsletter but can't wait for the next issue to get the UT link.

Today, that guy is me :)

Would very much appreciate a copy of the July newsletter from a kind soul. favreau2 at gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

I guess there is always the guy who is planning a last minute vacation, signed up for the MS newsletter but can't wait for the next issue to get the UT link.

Today, that guy is me :)

Would very much appreciate a copy of the July newsletter from a kind soul. favreau2 at gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Sent

Would someone be kind enough to forward the most recent newsletter to me at themightybotox@ gmail.com?

I only just found out about this.

Would you send me the newsletter to ldietiker "at" verizon.net too? It sounds very useful! Thank you! :banana:

If anyone is willing to share the July 2013 MouseSavers newsletter, I too, would be grateful. Cant post email so it might be my initials ams, my zip 53528 and it might be yahoo.com :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter