• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers newsletter secret code

I didn't meet the cut off date for the 15th May Mousesavers newsletter, could anyone please send me the link? I would be ever so grateful!

anniie.nguyen @ gmail . com

I just got signed up! Can somebody help me out with a link for the previous email since we're heading down on the 15th. Hope maybe there will be an early one this month. Thank a bunch! trailjunkee at gmail.com

Thanks
Bryan

I just got signed up! Can somebody help me out with a link for the previous email since we're heading down on the 15th. Hope maybe there will be an early one this month. Thank a bunch! trailjunkee at gmail.com

Thanks
Bryan

Sent

I have subscribed to MouseSaver for a little over a year, but I just realized that I've been missing the last few emails! Nowhere to be found in my junk or spam folders :confused3
Can a kind, generous soul please send it to me?
gingersnaps125@ yahoo.com
I would be so so so grateful :blush:

I have subscribed to MouseSaver for a little over a year, but I just realized that I've been missing the last few emails! Nowhere to be found in my junk or spam folders :confused3
Can a kind, generous soul please send it to me?
gingersnaps125@ yahoo.com
I would be so so so grateful :blush:

Sent

I would love the May newsletter for our upcoming trip if you would be so kind :cheer2: Please and Thank You!!!

paula.paine at sbcglobal dot net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter