Mousesavers newsletter secret code

Barristerc said:
Hi! I registered for the newsletter on January 14th, but never received it on the 15th. We are leaving for DW the third week in February and will not have time to wait for the February newsletter to order our media. Can someone please forward the January newsletter to me? I greatly appreciate it! Thank you!! My email is immag @ aol . com (obviously, no spaces).

Sent

Ahhh! I just read that ticket prices may go up. I deleted my last newsletter! Would someone please send me the link.

heatherimarkle @ yahoo.com

Thank you thank you thank you!

I just went onto the UT website and the ticket prices have already increased? Disney hasn't announced a price increase yet so why are the 6 day park hopper tickets $30 more than last month. I had priced them at $651 and now they are $685? Did I miss something?:confused3 I needed to wait until this month to buy for our May trip.

Can someone please pass along this link to me?

superroachio @ yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!!!

It looks like somethings changed already? Could have swore the first offering was MYW 3 day plus xtra day free. Now the xtra day is gone?!

Lauralooneyfordisney said:
I just went onto the UT website and the ticket prices have already increased? Disney hasn't announced a price increase yet so why are the 6 day park hopper tickets $30 more than last month. I had priced them at $651 and now they are $685? Did I miss something?:confused3 I needed to wait until this month to buy for our May trip.

I just priced them out again for our march trip and our 6 day myw tickets have also gone up. I am confused though because on the "hot deals" newsletter it says 6 day MYW tickets included as a hot deal but so far the prices have been the same as a non "hot deal" purchase and now this month they have increased in total 1368.00 vs. reg mouse savers of 1352.00.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I was wondering if they got a heads up from Disney or something about a ticket increase going into effect in Feb so they raised their prices already to meet the demand they will get. :( I guess we will see what happens in Feb. Right now it will be cheaper though for me to go with the room & ticket discount Disney is offering.

Hi, going to Disney @ the end of February if somebody could please send me copy of the newsletter also. thanks a bunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter