Mousesavers newsletter secret code

Just out of curiosity, how much of a ticket discount do you usually get through the private link? I've heard that it's only a couple bucks, but I'm not complaining regardless....I'll certainly take any chance to pay less! Even just a couple bucks will help me buy another Dole Whip Float!

I have the same problem. I just signed up for the Mousesavers newsletter, but will not receive it in time for my code to get here in time. Could someone please forward the August newsletter? I can't send my email address since this is my first post. Apparently, I have to have 10 posts before I can do that. Can any one help me with this? Is there a way I can receive it anyhow?

Thanks so much!

Barbara

How were you able to add your email address? I received a message saying I had to have 10 posts before I would be allowed to include my address. Could I email you, if you've received it, so you can forward the newsletter to me?

Thanks,

Barbara

I have the same problem. I just signed up for the Mousesavers newsletter, but will not receive it in time for my code to get here in time. Could someone please forward the August newsletter? I can't send my email address since this is my first post. Apparently, I have to have 10 posts before I can do that. Can any one help me with this? Is there a way I can receive it anyhow?

Thanks so much!

Barbara
The August Mousesavers newsletter hasn't been generated yet. It gets sent early on the 15th.

If that seven days is too long to wait, you post
myemail @ server . com
or
myemail at server dot com
and one of the generous-with-their-time posters will forward the entire old (July) newsletter to you.

Hi! Could someone please send me the newsletter? I didn't need mind and deleted it, but a friend is leaving in a couple of weeks. The next newsletter comes out to later for them.
Thanks in advance!!!!

mmdippi@comcast.net

Hi! I am in the same position you were last month! I signed up today for the newsletter and I wont get the code until next month and it will be too late! Do you have the august newsletter/code?!?
Thank you!

michellekohl @ hotmail .com
( I included the spaces so I could share my email)

Hi! I am in the same position you were last month! I signed up today for the newsletter and I wont get the code until next month and it will be too late! Do you have the august newsletter/code?!?
Thank you!

michellekohl @ hotmail .com
( I included the spaces so I could share my email)

Sending...

Hi! I just purchased a last minute travel deal to go to Orlando, but missed August's newsletter. Would someone kindly share?
cchan9382 @ gmail . com
Thanks!!

Ugh... Deleted August's newsletter by accident.

Can someone please forward to jfenier @ yahoo . com please?

Thanks in advance!:worship:

Hello, I am new to the newsletter and just signed up for it today from Mouse savers. I missed out on the most recent issue but I am going to Disney next week and wanted to go ahead and buy tix tonight. Can someone please send me the newsletter to rkandsk [at] Gmail [dot] com ~~~~~~~~~Thanks

rkandsk said:
Hello, I am new to the newsletter and just signed up for it today from Mouse savers. I missed out on the most recent issue but I am going to Disney next week and wanted to go ahead and buy tix tonight. Can someone please send me the newsletter to rkandsk [at] Gmail [dot] com ~~~~~~~~~Thanks

Welcome!!
I sent it. Let me know if you get it
Have a wonderful trip

We just learned about the Mousesaver newsletter yesterday, but we're leaving for Disney World on the 17th, so it's too later for this month's letter/link.

Can someone send me a copy? L1uping "at" icloud "dot" com

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter