• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers newsletter for March?

hallesrymat

Earning My Ears
I apologize in advance if I am committing a Dis faux pas! We are leaving on April 13th for WDW and I would like to see if Undercover Tourist has better ticket prices than AAA.(with mousesavers discount) I was under the impression that AAA was a better discount but now I'm wondering. If someone would be willing to send me a link to the March newsletter, I would be so grateful. :blush: My email addy is hallesry @ yahoo (dot) com. Thanks so much!

ETA: Got it, thanks so much!!

Just signed up for the newsletter. I thought had done that back in November but meh. Now I realize that I won't get the next newsletter until April 15 our Trip is May 1 and I don't really feel comfortable with the time constraint in ordering tickets.

In short I'm in the same boat as the OP. Could someone forward me the news letter for March. joseph (dot) long AT rogers (dot) com

Much appreciated.

If possible can send me the latest newsletter as well?! I thought I had signed up and trip is in April.. appreciate it.. Thank you! Mary
gilgamesh_3 at msn dot com

I'd love the March edition as well. My husband and I are going to Disney to celebrate our first anniversary next month.

megking25 (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks so much!

If someone could send me the newlsetter too; a friend is looking to buy tickets this week

torinsmom9 at AOL dot com

thanks

Me too!

I deleted it since I thought there was no chance of going but things have changed!

Plz email to mom2brina @ yahoo

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter