Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Hi, Can someone please forward me the June MouseSavers Newsletter. I just signed up and will be going to disney before the next one is sent out! dmm9020 @aol.com
Thank you so much!

Can someone email me the last newsletter pretty please? I signed up and thought everything was cool but later found the confirmation email in my Junk folder. We're leaving on July 12th! It's bill dot ellis dot 8 at gmail dot com. Thanks so much

Can someone email me the last newsletter pretty please? I signed up and thought everything was cool but later found the confirmation email in my Junk folder. We're leaving on July 12th! It's bill dot ellis dot 8 at gmail dot com. Thanks so much

Sent

I know bluuiis sent you the e-mail, but for the future... just because a confirmation e-mail goes to a junkmail folder doesn't mean there's a problem with a transaction. The problem is simply with mailbox settings. The fact that it was a confirmation e-mail should indicate that tge tdansCtion is indeed all set.

Would it also be possible to have someone send me the June edition of the mouse savers newsletter? I signed up after the 15th of June and was hoping to see the newsletter.

it's highlandmom234 at gmail dot com

Thanks!;)

Would it also be possible to have someone send me the June edition of the mouse savers newsletter? I signed up after the 15th of June and was hoping to see the newsletter.

it's highlandmom234 at gmail dot com

Thanks!;)

Sent

Could I have the July newsletter forwarded to me please? Signed up a day too late. Address is spambotkiller1 {AT} gmail {DOT com :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter