mousesavers news letter

kdm0516

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the mousesavers news letter has gone out? I registered a few months back and have never recieved one. When I was told there is a link in the news letter for undercovertourist I went back to the website and got the email address to add to my contact list so it wouldn't be blocked. Haven't gotten anything yet

I really wanted the discount link. I don't know why I'm not getting it. Any suggestions? I added their emails to my contacts like the site said

It may be your Internet provider. I know that I have trouble with e-mail from certain sites (and people!) in my primary e-mail.

Create a new e-mail at gmail.com or hotmail.com or yahoo.com (all free) and have the newsletter sent there.

Yep, I'd check your spam folder like the previous poster suggested. I got mine this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter