Mousesavers Jan 2011 Newsletter

Jaestes

Earning My Ears
I just signed up for the Mousesavers newsletter, and heard about a "secret code" for discount tickets via Undercover Tourist. Has the newsletter gone out yet, and how do I get the code? I don't think I will be receiving this month's newsletter since I signed up today, the 15th. My trip is scheduled for Feb 3rd. Any help with this will be much appreciated! My email address is jaestes at bellsouth dot net. Thanks!!

Welcome!

I received the newsletter yesterday and I didn't notice an extra discount link for Mousesaver subscribers. Hopefully next month!

Forwarded January's newsletter to you.

To get to the link for the special discounts: Go to the contents section (yellow) and click on "newsletter exclusive...." that will take you further down the page and continue to scroll until you see "buy your discounted tickets now through this private link" Click on "private link". Another tab or window should pop up and you're there.

I missed to subscribe to mouthsavers newletter and I am travelling to Disney on feb 4th. Can you pls send me the link? email to gal_njATTHERATEyahooDOTcom
(Capital letters are not part of the email address)
Thanks much!

I missed to subscribe to mouthsavers newletter and I am travelling to Disney on feb 4th. Can you pls send me the link? email to gal_njATTHERATEyahooDOTcom
(Capital letters are not part of the email address)
Thanks much!

Ok. I forwarded it to you.

Forwarded January's newsletter to you.

To get to the link for the special discounts: Go to the contents section (yellow) and click on "newsletter exclusive...." that will take you further down the page and continue to scroll until you see "buy your discounted tickets now through this private link" Click on "private link". Another tab or window should pop up and you're there.

Hi, I am wondering if you could please forward me the January 2011 Mousesavers Newsletter with the Undercover Tourist secret link. I thought I signed up in late December for the newsletter, but then I didn't get the January one on the 15th and now it's too late (we are going on January 26th). I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much in advance!
RJ

Hi, I am wondering if you could please forward me the January 2011 Mousesavers Newsletter with the Undercover Tourist secret link. I thought I signed up in late December for the newsletter, but then I didn't get the January one on the 15th and now it's too late (we are going on January 26th). I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much in advance!
RJ

salesgbusatgmaildotcom Thanks!

I would also like the latest issue forwarded to me if that is possible; I just joined today to plan a trip for this spring. My email is wisdomhunter at triad dot rr dot com - thanks!

We are going to Disney World on February 19th, but I did not receive the January 2011 Mousesavers Newsletter ... if somebody can forward it to me, I would be MOST appreciative!

My e-mail is bcope1 [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks!

I signed up yesterday and think (?) it said the newsletters come out on the 15th of the month, so I've missed January. Would somebody mind emailing to me? kelly7340[at]hotmail[dot]com
Thanks so much if this is possible!

Hi! Is there anyway that someone could forward it to me too? I thought I had registered, but my spam folder must have blocked it. Going Feb 19th, so I want to buy before the next one comes out.

aerialasteroid [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks so much!

Hi all,
Hate to pile on, but I am in much the same position as the other people on this thread. Trip planned for February and didn't sign up at mousesavers until a few days ago.

If you could send me a copy of the January newsletter, I would appreciate it.
moodywv at gmail dot com

Thanks

If anyone is kind enough to forward one more......I would be so grateful :yay:

I signed up, but we are leaving in 4 weeks, so I really, really would like to have January's if possible.

abbypetzoldt (at) earthlink (dot) net

One more please! Email is obrien1996 (at) verizon (dot) net. Thanks for being so kind to share :)

I looked through my trash and could not find the Jan. Mousesavers. I found a couple of Hot Deals mousesavers, but I want to check discount codes for car rentals. Can you please send me the llink. Thanks. Connie kcgreene@charter.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter