Mousesavers.com/undercover tourist ticket link

Travelzoo has the tickets as follows (not sure how this compares to the others since I am just starting my research):
  • One adult four-day, unlimited park-to-park pass is $178.08 (reg. $234.99)
  • One child (ages 3-9) four-day, unlimited park-to-park pass is $168.13 (reg. $224.99)
  • Interested in staying longer? Click here to view Travelzoo's offer for up to $36 off 14 consecutive days of access to both parks plus Wet 'n Wild® Orlando water park
Also Plumbenefits is $195.19 with tax
3 Park Unlimited: 4 Day Park to Park, Plus FREE Wet N Wild, Plus FREE Additional 10 Days at All 3 Parks

This Ticket gives you Unlimited Park-to-Park Access for admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure, as well as Wet n Wild Orlando during any fourteen (14) consecutive calendar days, starting with the first day of use! Adults ages 10 & above. Children ages 3-9. This ticket also includes fourteen (14) consecutive calendar days of admission to the paid entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used.

Last edited:
I bought them about 2weeks ago from undercover tourist using the mouse savers newsletter discount for $200 each. Don't know if the discount was that much or if it was before they raised prices....

They've raised the prices. I got the MouseSavers $200 deal on ours, too, but the regular UT price was $201 at that point. Only saved a dollar per ticket, but $4 will buy most of a butterbeer at the park...

I'm really glad I went with my gut and got the tickets when I did; that's more than $100 increase for the four of us.

Thanks for the travelzoo link. It looks like we can save $100 for our family of four. We will have four days at the parks staying offsite in late April. Crowd calendar shows average crowds. Wondering if it is worth buying express if we have park to park and four days to explore. If so, can we add it on at the park?

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please forward to me recent (May-June) MouseSavers Newsletters or Hot Deals emails? As I only just signed up as a MouseSavers member, so won't receive any offers before we goto Disneyworld on Mon 8 Jun.

Would love to use any current offers to save on entrance tickets bought from UT, or offers to use in the parks.

We're departing from Australia this Sat, so your quick email to cwuwlo at gmail dot com would be much appreciated! Our trip is costing us a fortune, so any $ saved would be awesome.

Thanks, Winston

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please forward to me recent (May-June) MouseSavers Newsletters or Hot Deals emails? As I only just signed up as a MouseSavers member, so won't receive any offers before we goto Disneyworld on Mon 8 Jun.

Would love to use any current offers to save on entrance tickets bought from UT, or offers to use in the parks.

We're departing from Australia this Sat, so your quick email to cwuwlo at gmail dot com would be much appreciated! Our trip is costing us a fortune, so any $ saved would be awesome.

Thanks, Winston

Sent.

I had to order my 14 day 3 park unlimited straight from Universal (we don't have time to wait for shipping) and they were $224.99/$214.99 PLUS tax. So yes that is a good price. The UCT site usually shows the price with tax included. The price before the price hike (so when we bought ours last year) was $199 for adult ticket. Perhaps UCT still has some tix at the old price? You can order this type of ticket directly from Universal but you have to do so over the phone, not online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter