Mousesavers.com ticket discounts? pls help

Alisha&Jay

Disney Fanatic
I just found out that if you subscribe to Mousesavers.com email newsletter that you can get an extra discount on park tickets through Undercover Tourist. But, the newsletter only comes out on the 15th of the month, and I am going to Disney on Sunday, I can't wait for the next issue to see the special link that's provided in the newsletter to get the ticket discount, because I'll already be there. Does anyone have an old newsletter saved or the link saved to get the special discount, and could you post it here, or pm me, or email me at alisha_nadeau@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help!

Don't forget to consider the DVC discounted annual pass. Its something like $393 (tax included) for adults and covers the 4 parks with park hopping for 366 days from date of issue. If you plan to visit the parks 12 or more days during this period of time it can be a better bargain than multiple ticket purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter