Mousesavers code for Undercover Tourist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder, for people who find themselves in a similar position: there's a Hot Deals 'booster' e-mail that goes out to newsletter subscribers about halfway between the monthly newsletters (as well as when there's breaking news); it, too, contains a special discount code for UCT tickets.

So subscribe ANY time. Don't worry that you won't get the newsletter in time for your trip; unless you decide today that you're going tomorrow :) you should get something from Mousesavers with special ticket discount information in time for your trip! Today's what, the 25th? I'm sure there'll be a Hot Deals e-mail this week.

I received the Hot Deals email. Are the discounted prices the same as if I waited for the April newsletter next week? Thanks!!

Just a reminder, for people who find themselves in a similar position: there's a Hot Deals 'booster' e-mail that goes out to newsletter subscribers about halfway between the monthly newsletters (as well as when there's breaking news); it, too, contains a special discount code for UCT tickets.

So subscribe ANY time. Don't worry that you won't get the newsletter in time for your trip; unless you decide today that you're going tomorrow :) you should get something from Mousesavers with special ticket discount information in time for your trip! Today's what, the 25th? I'm sure there'll be a Hot Deals e-mail this week.

I got the Hot Deals email. Are the discounts the same as the newsletter that comes out on the 15? Thanks!

I received the Hot Deals email. Are the discounted prices the same as if I waited for the April newsletter next week? Thanks!!

They should be similar but the discounts vary a bit month to month, they could go a few months being the same or could change a dollar or two each month. I would just go ahead and order now and take my chances that the discount won't change.

They should be similar but the discounts vary a bit month to month, they could go a few months being the same or could change a dollar or two each month. I would just go ahead and order now and take my chances that the discount won't change.

Thank you:thumbsup2

Could someone please send me the link/April newsletter for discounted tickets with Undercover Tourist. I just found out about this option and I'm not sure I will have enough time to wait on my May newsletter since we are leaving the 24th of May. Thanks very much.
lowery1226 (at) bellsouth (dot) net

First, for your own protection (from e-mail bots), you should change the format of your e-mail address to
name(at)service(dot)com
or
name @ service . com

Second, if you read the quoted segment at the top of this page, you'll hmget the Hot Deals newsletter shortly; in plenty of time for your trip :).

Just found out about the MouseSavers newsletter with the discount for tickets for Undercover Tourist but we're leaving for Disney in 3 weeks. I don't have time to wait for the June 15th edition. Can someone please forward me last month's newsletter? I did sign up for the hot deals option hoping I would get an immediate email, but no luck.

Thank you so much!!

easonfamily (at) att (dot) net

We are heading out in less than two weeks so I missed my chance for the newsletter. Can someone forward me the newsletter? posthold (at) yahoo (dot) com. Thanks!

The Hot Deals! update isn't immediate, but it gets sent any time there's any kind of update - about midway between newsletters.

Ahhhh, I am new to the board and can not post and email address, but I would really like to get the mousesavers newsletter!

I am getting so excited to start planning this trip. On a budget and need help saving with mousesavers!

when you purchase undercovertourist through the mousesavers newsletters?

or should I just go ahead and buy them from undercovertourist?

That's just it - it isn't a big discount, maybe another $5 per ticket. I get the impression that a lot of people who ask for the link don't understand that Undercover Tourist already discounts WDW tickets, and the extra discount isn't that much. I would go ahead and buy them now because Disney just raised their prices, and it won't be long before UT will have to raise theirs.

I was wondering how much more discounted it could be! I do like to get the best deal though!

Please, I'd appreciate if someone can send me the link for discount tickets .. I signed up yesterday but the newsletter will not arrive till 15th and I'll be in Florida by then. Thanks. My email is raun4d at gmail.com

I'm looking for the same discount. I just signed up for the newsletter, but I want to purchase my tickets as soon as possible since I'm reading the Undercover prices will increase due to the recent increase in WDW tickets. Hopefully someone can pass me along the discount. PM is fine. Thank you.

I also just found out about the MouseSavers Newsletter and signed up for it, but I would like to purchase tickets today in order to get the old prices. If anyone could please send me the May Newsletter, I would appreciate it so much! sjpatterson0902 (at) gmail (dot) com Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter