Mousesavers code for Undercover Tourist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the Mousesavers Newsletter, especially the UCT special discount link?

First go to Mousesavers.com and register for the newsletter and the Hot Deals! e-mail. The latter is a sort of between-the-newsletters alert, sent when new deals or important information comes out and always includes the link! If you're not traveling in the next two weeks, this is a great, easy way to get everything you need (and takes pressure off pirategirl, who shouldn't be apologizing for not doing this favor for people in a timely manner :)).

If you subscribe and didn't get your newsletter, please check your spam folder before asking to have a newsletter forwarded. Even if it's never gone there be ore, your spam filter likely grabbed it this time :teeth:. And if you deleted the e-mail by accident, check your deleted e-mail folder. Most ISPs hold your e-mail trash for some period, maybe a week?

Only if all that fails, ask for a newsletter forward. Only one poster seems to be sending it. And now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Excellent reminder!

Any way I could get a copy of the latest Newsletter as well? I'm headed down in a few weeks and need to buy tickets asap.

TIA!
pliggy1 at hotmail dot com

Can I please get a copy of the newsletter also? I subscribed today and it is too late for the September newsletter :( I'll be going to WDW in October and need tickets! Thank you so much! Email is kitkat632 at hotmail dot com

Can I please get a copy of the newsletter also? I subscribed today and it is too late for the September newsletter :( I'll be going to WDW in October and need tickets! Thank you so much! My email is kitkat632 at hotmail dot com

Can I please get a copy of the newsletter also? I subscribed today and it is too late for the September newsletter :( I'll be going to WDW in October and need tickets! Thank you so much! Email is kitkat632 at hotmail dot com

:welcome: to the DIS, kitkat632!
It's on the way. Have a great trip!

PIRATEGIRL007 is too nice! :teeth:

Again, if you just missed registering for the Mousesavers newsletters - registering for the Hot Deals! e-mail alert will gets you notified of any new mid-newsletter deals as well as the Undercovertourist link!

I was also too late for this month's newsletter and we are leaving in about 2.5 weeks! Pirategirl, if you are still willing, I'd love a copy as well. whitney711 at hotmail dot com. thanks so much!

Hi- I hope you dont mind me asking if it is possible to send me the september email- I have just joined this site & the mouse and was hoping to book in a day or so-many thanks Kareena
I have to make 10 posts b4 I can pm

Hi

I registered for Mousesaver on 10/15 and unfortunately missed the opportunity for the October newsletter and we are leaving in November. Can you send the link to UC Toursist or the newsletter.

Thanks

larrysecond at hotmail dot com

Good morning. Missed the link from the October newsletter. Can someone please forward it to me so that I can get access to discounted Undercover tourist's tickets. Thanks in advance!!

No links can be e-mailed, only the entire newsletter
Mousesavers.com has a link to discounted tickets
Registering for the newsletter also gets you the mid-month Hot Deals update, with the extra discount link
Unless you're leaving in the next three weeks, it's probably okay to wait for the next update or newsletter
Subscriber but not getting it any more? Check your spam folder; those pesky things think they're helping us, but sometimes, I just don't know... ;)
If nobody sends you the newsletter, it's probably because you didn't provide an e-mail address

Hi

I registered for Mousesaver on 10/15 and unfortunately missed the opportunity for the October newsletter and we are leaving in November. Can you send the link to UC Toursist or the newsletter.

Thanks

larrysecond at hotmail dot com

Done.

Have a great trip!

Hi- I hope you dont mind me asking if it is possible to send me the september email- I have just joined this site & the mouse and was hoping to book in a day or so-many thanks Kareena
I have to make 10 posts b4 I can pm

Good morning. Missed the link from the October newsletter. Can someone please forward it to me so that I can get access to discounted Undercover tourist's tickets. Thanks in advance!!

email address?

Would someone be so kind as to forward me the email also?

Dodoheads at ymail.com

Leaving in 1.5 weeks for Orlando for the first time! Excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter