Mousekeeping question

Tracy Pratt

Earning My Ears
We are staying in a two bedroom villa and while I don't plan on leaving it a horrible mess I'm wondering if mousekeeping washes dishes if there are any dirty ones?

are you staying on DVC points? If so, you will only get cleaning once during the week. After 4 days you will get towel and trash service. If you are staying on cash then mousekeeping will probably put the dishes in the dishwasher.

are you staying on DVC points? If so, you will only get cleaning once during the week. After 4 days you will get towel and trash service. If you are staying on cash then mousekeeping will probably put the dishes in the dishwasher.

My daughter is a cast member who is coming with us so we are staying on a cash reservation with a great price. Thanks for the response. I wanted to make sure to not leave a million dirty dishes if that was something they would be doing :)

If you are staying on non DVC you get daily mousekeeping. If there are dishes in the sink they will wash them.

Hope it helps! Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter