MouseKeeping Question

OU1247

WDW Newbie
My family will be making their first trip in July.
We are staying at the CSR.

What should I tip each day for mousekeeping?

HELP clueless.

we give 5.00 our first day (no matter where we stay value, mod or fancy places ;) and then 1.00 per day per person in the room.
3 of us 3.00- 4 of us 4.00
we also have done little fancy gift bags of candy along with the tip, esp. around holidays.
I go to dollar tree and buy clear bags put candies inside and tie with curly ribbons. cheap but nice for mousekeeping.

I heard somewhere $1 per person, a little more if there is a big mess. We are a family of 3 and always leave $4 or $5. I put it in a plain envelope and write "mousekeeping, thank you!" on it. If I forget to bring envelopes I just fold it into a piece of paper and write "Mousekeeping" and leave it propped against the sink.

make sure you tip every night, not just at the end. They change mousekeepers midweek sometimes.

Thanks for the tips on tipping. We will be there soon. It is always good to know just what to leave.;)

$1/person per day is the norm. Of course if you have a wonderful mousekeeper who makes those cute little towel animals and moves the kids stuffed animals around, we tip extra.

We are big tippers and always leave $1 per person and then an extra dollar. So for the two of us, it's $3.

And do leave the tip every day since your housekeeper can change with each day.

Thank you so much!

I also heard you had to put the money in an envelope with MOUSEKEEPING on it for them to take it!

Thank you so much.
I'll get those all done before we go!

Thank you so much!

I also heard you had to put the money in an envelope with MOUSEKEEPING on it for them to take it!

Thank you so much.
I'll get those all done before we go!

You don't have to put the money into special envelopes. Just leaving it on the pillow on the unmade bed is enough. The envelopes are nice but they are not mandatory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter