MousekeEars in parks yet??

Aimee810

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen the MousekeEars in the parks yet? They promo'd them on the Disney Blog in July. They are suppose to be $12.95. We are coming to Anaheim on 12/2-12/5 and they are on my (ever growing) list of souveniers. ;)

YES! I saw them a few weeks back! I saw them in World of Disney, although I am sure they are available in other shops too. I saw several people wearing them too! They are very cute and tiny!! :)

People throughout the Park were wearing them yesterday. They are pretty cute, actually. A little silly looking since they are so tiny, but pretty cute.

- Dreams

So how exactly do you wear them?

You may want to see the article I linked above. There is a lot of information in it.

"Each hat also comes with a removable chin strap, key chain and hair clip (I smell instant Halloween costume)."

- Dreams

So you're wearing a tiny little hat via a chin strap or clip?

Interesting.

I don't think I'd go there, but hey, to each their own!

I bought MousekeEars last weekend and the only place I could find them was at The Emporium. There weren't many people wearing them yet, but a lot of people commented on them including several CM's. It does look odd because they're so small, but I figured they're something new and fun so why not change it up a bit!

I bought because I collect all the ears, it's kinda cute! Also I've put them on my dog, he looks adorable and humiliated :P

I was just there last week. I saw them at World of Disney and in the main shopping store (forgot the new name) on Buena Vista Street. I saw several girls wearing them during the Halloween party.

I bought because I collect all the ears, it's kinda cute! Also I've put them on my dog, he looks adorable and humiliated :P
That is hilarious!!

I may wear it in my hair while I am there (and in San Diego) LOL but then will just display them on my shelf at work. Also getting a couple as stocking stuffers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter