• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MouseEar Family by Leonsmom -UPDATE - PLEASE read post #1 - I am UNABLE to design now

Good Morning to everyone,

I was hoping that someone may be able to help out and do an add on for me for an already created design.

My request is on post #226 and the finished design on post #262. I would like to have a Goatee( sorry no clue how to spell that) on my husband (dark hair ) and the names of who everyone is on there some how. I love the design and really want to surprise my mom with it when she come this month to visit.

Thanks for any help.

Please Please Don't Forget About Me Page 12 Post 166-168
I Don't Want To Be A Pain In The You Know What
I Know One Post Said July And They Did Go In July
But They Just Put Their Dog Asleep After A Gaint Vet Bill And I Know This Would Make Them Smile ;)

Mine We Are Still Going In November So No Rush There
I Hope This All Makes Is Clear Thank You Again

Please Please Don't Forget About Me Page 12 Post 166-168
I Don't Want To Be A Pain In The You Know What
I Know One Post Said July And They Did Go In July
But They Just Put Their Dog Asleep After A Gaint Vet Bill And I Know This Would Make Them Smile ;)

I made mine using the blanks. Let me see if I can help you.

I hope you don't mind Lynn.

eglofffamily.jpg

I'm not great at this but hope this helps.

I gave it a try:

dandiane.jpg

If anyone is helping disign I would love to have one too.:goodvibes

Diane- adult female, dark brown straight med.
Dan- adult male, black short crew
Brianna- female, 8, dark brown straight long ( extra long is possible )
Kaitlin- female. 6. dark brown straight long
Andrew- Male, 3, black short spike

If it could say "Watch Out World, Here We Come" on top
and Disney World 2008 on bottom.

If anyone has time and is able and willing to help me out that would be great!!

Such a cute disign. :love:

Thanks
Diane

OMGosh....these are sooooo cute!! Can anyone help me with one???? Pretty pleeeaaassee..............:worship: :worship: !

:) For Tracie - My request is #280 and you are welcome to give it a shot! You did a great job on the others and I am sure Lynn would not mind getting the help!
thanks! Tamara (Kmom)

Same here if you want to give more a try. I only need names and possibly a gohtee added on mine. Let me know if your interested. Thanks CMOM

I must say these are some of the most adorable things I have ever seen. Could I please ask for:

light brn med straight/ Kylie/ female / 7 with body
blonde short straight/Kolton/male/4 with body

Above I would like it to read "Mommy's Memory Makers"
with Disney World 2008 underneth with a black frame border please.

YOU are awesome. We leave Thanksgiving day so there is NO rush! :flower3:

mommys.gif

Good Morning to everyone,

I was hoping that someone may be able to help out and do an add on for me for an already created design.

My request is on post #226 and the finished design on post #262. I would like to have a Goatee( sorry no clue how to spell that) on my husband (dark hair ) and the names of who everyone is on there some how. I love the design and really want to surprise my mom with it when she come this month to visit.

This is the best I can do with a goatee don't know what names you want on it. Let me know if this will work.

fix.gif

Tracie thats great. lol. I cant wait to see my husbands face. Sorry about the names . Here goes

Black hair man with new awesome gohtee- Dad

Red hair woman - Mom

Boy with glasses - Alex

Other boy laying down = Max

Grey hair man = Grandpa

Blond women = Grandma

Ok now im sure im pushing it but as I glanced at my husband ( thats about as much time as we have anymore) I saw that the gohtee goes on the chin like you have , around the sides of the mouth to a moustash.

If this is to much I will be still be very happy with what I have with the names added.

Thanks for making our first cruise so much better. Marie

Here ya go. I'm not so good at facial hair!

fix1.jpg

You're welcome I love the wording you chose.

Tracie

Do you have a request on this thread already?

No, but if you are able to do something....we are...

Jeff--short brown hair, glasses, goatee (sp?) DAD
Terri--short black hair, glasses MOM
McKenna--medium brown hair (DD9)
Kylar--short red hair (DS5)....................Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter