• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MouseEar Family by Leonsmom -UPDATE - PLEASE read post #1 - I am UNABLE to design now

Here's youre request. Thanks for being patient. I wasn't 100% sure on what kind of heads or writing you wanted. I hope this works. If not, please post another request and we'll be happy to work on it for you.

mommylovesdisneymorefamily.jpg

Here's your request. I wasn't sure what you/if you wanted writing. If anything needs to be changed, please let me know. Enjoy the cruise!

cmomfamily.jpg

I think I did your request back on page 14 post 209. If this is a different request, please let me know and we'll be happy to work on it for you! :goodvibes

THANK YOU so much. I just hope everyone likes their DISigns. I know they're not as good as Jill's. Hopefully they'll be able to "make do" with these until Jill's back. (Jill....come back soon-we miss you!!!)

So I believe we're all caught up now. :yay: :yay: :yay: If you've got a request, please post away. Please know that I'll be out of town Tuesday - Sunday and will not have any software with me to help out on requests during that time. I'll do my best to check in when I get back and help get caught up again before we go to Disney.

Thanks so much Jill for the amazing DISigns! I'm glad I could help in a small way. :goodvibes

Hi There!! I'm sorry...I'm not sure what you mean by the "no bangs". The image you posted has been deleted from Photobucket so I'm not sure what Jill previously created for you. If you like the ones I've been doing with Jill's parts she created, please post a new request and we'll be happy to work on it for you. Just want to make sure it's what you want before putting it together.

Thanks! :flower3:

Anything you do would be fine. The girls have their bangs grown out. All their hair is one length if that helps. Thanks for all that you are doing. Lynn :worship:

oh wow! I was just checking in on this thread, didn't expect to find my design!! Thanks so much, what a great thing you are doing!!! :)

That is so great. I did want the names under the people but since I wasent clear thats ok. If you would get a chance and want to mess with it great. Either way Thanks you. I also LOVE how the boys are laying down like that.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB

Anything you do would be fine. The girls have their bangs grown out. All their hair is one length if that helps. Thanks for all that you are doing. Lynn :worship:

That I can do. I'll work on it tonight or tomorrow for you. :goodvibes

oh wow! I was just checking in on this thread, didn't expect to find my design!! Thanks so much, what a great thing you are doing!!! :)

You're very welcome! Hope you enjoy it!

That is so great. I did want the names under the people but since I wasent clear thats ok. If you would get a chance and want to mess with it great. Either way Thanks you. I also LOVE how the boys are laying down like that.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB

It shouldn't be too hard to put the names with it. I can try to work on it tonight or tomorrow night.

Thank you :goodvibes Glad you like it!

Here's youre request. Thanks for being patient. I wasn't 100% sure on what kind of heads or writing you wanted. I hope this works. If not, please post another request and we'll be happy to work on it for you.
:thanks: this is great I am so happy you took you time to help all of us out :grouphug: You are the best :cheer2:

mommylovesdisneymorefamily.jpg

:thanks: this is great I am so happy you took you time to help all of us out :grouphug: You are the best :cheer2:

Here's your request. I see that you're going next week. Hope it's not too late for your DISign! Sorry about the delay!!

CarolinaMomOf3boysfamily.jpg

Ok I've got to get ready for the jewelry party and come home and get my house cleaned up before going on vacation. I'm up to kadesha Post #165 on Page 11. You'll be next up tonight or tomorrow when I've got time for these (unless someone else beats me to them!).

Enjoy everyone!! :goodvibes

Thank you soooo very very much!!!

iluv2go2disney-13.jpg

I wanted to see if I could get this design changed a little bit. My parents are going with us and I wanted to see if I could get them added to it. Here is their info:

Pappaw- short gray hair, any body style
Nana- dark brown short hair, any body style

Also, could the title be changed to The Baker-Smith Family Vacation, Walt Disney World 2009? If you need to change the body styles of any of the people already in the design, please feel free. Could you also post the individual people by themselves with just their name? I want to put this on the front pocket area and the larger design on the back. I am not in a big hurry at all. Thank you for anything you are able to do. :flower3:

Thanks so much for doing these!

Can you please add oval glasses to Paula in post #248?

Also, Jerry has a mustache. Can you add that?

Thanks again!!

I wanted to see if I could get this design changed a little bit. My parents are going with us and I wanted to see if I could get them added to it. Here is their info:

Pappaw- short gray hair, any body style
Nana- dark brown short hair, any body style

Also, could the title be changed to The Baker-Smith Family Vacation, Walt Disney World 2009? If you need to change the body styles of any of the people already in the design, please feel free. Could you also post the individual people by themselves with just their name? I want to put this on the front pocket area and the larger design on the back. I am not in a big hurry at all. Thank you for anything you are able to do. :flower3:

I can work on it when I get back but will not have time to do this before we leave tomorrow.

Thanks so much for doing these!

Can you please add oval glasses to Paula in post #248?

Also, Jerry has a mustache. Can you add that?

Thanks again!!

I can add the glasses-sorry I missed that!! I don't know how she was adding the mustache. Maybe one of the other DISigners could help with that? :confused3 I'm still new to all of this. Sorry!!

THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! Thanks a bunch
You're very welcome! Glad you like it!

If anyone is helping disign I would love to have one too.:goodvibes

Diane- adult female, dark brown straight med.
Dan- adult male, black short crew
Brianna- female, 8, dark brown straight long ( extra long is possible )
Kaitlin- female. 6. dark brown straight long
Andrew- Male, 3, black short spike

If it could say "Watch Out World, Here We Come" on top
and Disney World 2008 on bottom.

If anyone has time and is able and willing to help me out that would be great!!

Such a cute disign. :love:

Thanks
Diane

I must say these are some of the most adorable things I have ever seen. Could I please ask for:

light brn med straight/ Kylie/ female / 7 with body
blonde short straight/Kolton/male/4 with body

Above I would like it to read "Mommy's Memory Makers"
with Disney World 2008 underneth with a black frame border please.

YOU are awesome. We leave Thanksgiving day so there is NO rush! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter