MouseEar Family by Leonsmom -UPDATE - PLEASE read post #1 - I am UNABLE to design now

I, like some others, have been searching for the perfect way to tell our kiddos about the upcoming trip. I think this will be perfect!! So, HUGE THANK YOU, in advance!

(Dad)-Male Gray Short Crew- Chris, Age 34
(Mom)-female brown straight medium- Lissa, Age 31
(DD)-Female brown pony- Anna, age 9
(DS) male brown straight- Alex, age 6
With bodies
Wording:
“Walt Disney World 2008”
"Barker Family"

Hi. These are so adorable! Can you please make one for us?

(Dad) Male Black Straight - Joel, male, 38
(Mom) Female Black Straight Med - Maya, female, 36
(DD) Female Black Straight Med - Lexi, female, 5
(DD) Athena, female, 7 months baby. I saw a baby (Claire) you did for marshallandcartersmom and I think Athena looks exactly like her, except my baby has black hair. Can you please use the same one with black hair?

With Body Please.
Wording: Top: Dela Cruz Family
Wording: Bottom: Walt Disney World 2008

susiestone-26.jpg

Could you plase alter this one for me by removing Celebrating our first trip home.

THanks

hi all,
just wanted to let you know i plan to get to your designs soon
I just started babysitting my 3month old niece fulltime this week and we are just starting to get used to each other.
she,s a cryer that needs to be held and rocked and bounced -while standing!:scared: Oh mt aching back!
she is bee-u-t-fful! see:
IMG_4353.jpg
IMGP6241.jpg

First one is with DS5 and the second was with My sis on Mom's Day

rigt now she has been sleeping in my arms for 2 hours - if I vput her down she will wail. Typeing with one hand isn't so easy :laughing:
And I don't dare try disigningg with one hand either --- so I'll be behind as usual.
I'll get to it when I can.

ps sorry for typos

Hello i wanted to request one of these, but obviously i'm in no rush as i see you have your hands full lately. Just wanted to get my request out of the way.

Heads with bodies.

Saying: Walt Disney World (at the top)
2008 (on the bottom)

(Dad) Black spike with small goatie and mustache-Luis-male-25
(Mom) Black curly long-Leydi-female-25
(Son) Black short crew-Donovan-male-6
(Brother) Black short crew- Chich-male-19

Thank You!

hi all,
just wanted to let you know i plan to get to your designs soon
I just started babysitting my 3month old niece fulltime this week and we are just starting to get used to each other.
she,s a cryer that needs to be held and rocked and bounced -while standing!:scared: Oh mt aching back!
she is bee-u-t-fful! see:
IMG_4353.jpg
IMGP6241.jpg

First one is with DS5 and the second was with My sis on Mom's Day

rigt now she has been sleeping in my arms for 2 hours - if I vput her down she will wail. Typeing with one hand isn't so easy :laughing:
And I don't dare try disigningg with one hand either --- so I'll be behind as usual.
I'll get to it when I can.

ps sorry for typos

i certainly understand. my 7 month old daughter is exactly the same. have to hold her all the time, even when asleep. i swear she knows when i sit down she'll start crying.

i certainly understand. my 7 month old daughter is exactly the same. have to hold her all the time, even when asleep. i swear she knows when i sit down she'll start crying.

Holy moly... I say that all the time. HOW does she know that I am sitting down? Is the air cooler down there??? My son was NEVER like that. Takes some time getting used to it

Don't worry about it! Our trip isn't until August, so we can wait. My request is a couple of pages back, but if you need it again, let me know. I appreciate that you are even thinking of us here on the board when you clearly have your hands full! Take your time.

Amy

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

(Grandpa) PawPaw- male gray short crew, w/ gray mustache and goatee, male, age 42
(Grandma) Nanny- brown straight short, female, age 48
(Mom) Holly- drk brown straight long, female, age 27
(Dad) Jason- male drk brown spikey, w/ drk brown mustache and goatee, male, age 30
(Granddaughter) Paityn- long curly blonde, female, age 6
(grandson) Mason- male drk brown crew, male, age 7
(granddaughter) Ashtyn- blonde piggy, femal, age 2
(sister) Elizabeth- drk brown straight med, female, age 14
(Elizabeth's friend) Jordan- drk brn straight long, female, age 14

ALL WITH BODIES

Wording:
Bottom: Family Fun Disney Style

SECOND REQUEST

(Girl-Teen) Elizabeth- drk brn straight med, female, age 14, with body
(Girl-Teen) Jordan- drk brn straight long, female, age 14, with body

Wording:
Top: BEST BUDDIES

(SON) Big Bro- male drk brown short crew, male, age 7, with body
(daughter) Big Sis- Long curly blonde, female, age 6, with body
(daughter) Lil' Sis- blonde piggy, female, age 2, with body

Wording:
Bottom: Hangin' with the Family- DISNEY STYLE

thegrind-93-94a.jpg

thegrind-93-94b.jpg

thegrind-93-94c.jpg

I LOVE YOUR DISIGNS!! It is so wonderful that you are willing to share your time and talent with all of us. We are planning to surprise our kids with a trip in August and I would love to make T-shirts for all of us. If you have time, these are the names:

Tom (Dad) - Male Bald with rectangular glasses
Amy (Mom) - Blonde Straight Medium
Sam (age 7) - Dark Brown Straight boy
Grace (age 6) - Brown Straight Medium girl

I love the designs with the bodies if possible. If you wanted to add words, you could add "The Rowcliffe Family" "A Disney Dream Come True" with 2008 somewhere. Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

flyerud-97.jpg

Thank you for all the designs you have made for us and I know it has been at least a dozen. DH and I are renewing our vows at WDW in August along with a family vacation and thought your designs would be a nice gift for our family. I will be making autograph books for everyone and I think your designs would look nice on the covers. I will be giving you credit for all your hard work. Once again, thank you so much for your wonderful designs.

Rhonda
Enjoy them and congrats on renewing your vows.
Post pictures when you get them

Sounds like loads of fun! My youngest was like that for about two months-thought I was going to go crazy!!! Good luck and lots of pixie dust coming your way. Just think-you'll be used to lots of walking for Disney! ;) We're doing good thanks.
If you need help with your shirts, let me know! I don't like to iron either but if I'm hauling it out, I might as well make it worth it and do a lot of them! I still have to get my shirts and if I want them in my baskets I have to have them done by like July. PM or something and let me know if you need help!
:cheer2:

What color is ashley's hair?[/QUOTE

So sorry! I missed the post. Ashley's hair is blond. Again sorry about missing this. Lynn
lynndisney-57c.jpg

I, like some others, have been searching for the perfect way to tell our kiddos about the upcoming trip. I think this will be perfect!! So, HUGE THANK YOU, in advance!

(Dad)-Male Gray Short Crew- Chris, Age 34
(Mom)-female brown straight medium- Lissa, Age 31
(DD)-Female brown pony- Anna, age 9
(DS) male brown straight- Alex, age 6
With bodies
Wording:
“Walt Disney World 2008”
"Barker Family"

lissabarker-103.jpg

Hi. These are so adorable! Can you please make one for us?

(Dad) Male Black Straight - Joel, male, 38
(Mom) Female Black Straight Med - Maya, female, 36
(DD) Female Black Straight Med - Lexi, female, 5
(DD) Athena, female, 7 months baby. I saw a baby (Claire) you did for marshallandcartersmom and I think Athena looks exactly like her, except my baby has black hair. Can you please use the same one with black hair?

With Body Please.
Wording: Top: Dela Cruz Family
Wording: Bottom: Walt Disney World 2008

skyytekk-104.jpg

Hello i wanted to request one of these, but obviously i'm in no rush as i see you have your hands full lately. Just wanted to get my request out of the way.

Heads with bodies.

Saying: Walt Disney World (at the top)
2008 (on the bottom)

(Dad) Black spike with small goatie and mustache-Luis-male-25
(Mom) Black curly long-Leydi-female-25
(Son) Black short crew-Donovan-male-6
(Brother) Black short crew- Chich-male-19

Thank You!

jnx1-107.jpg

susiestone-26.jpg

Could you plase alter this one for me by removing Celebrating our first trip home.

THanks

susiestone-26a.jpg

:cool1: Thank you sooooooooooooooo much, we leave friday, it is the most, :worship: will post pictures when we get back.....thank you again........................:love:

I love your designs! Would you mind making one for me?

(Dad)-male dark brown straight - Steve, male, adult, with glasses
(Mom)-brown straight long - Joy, female, adult
(DS)-brown straight - Jalen, male, 7 years old, with glasses
(DS)-male bald - Braeden, male, 7 months old, baby body
With bodies
Wording: 'Walt Disney World 2008'

Can you make the glasses for Dad & DS7 like the glasses in post # 24?

Thanks so much!!!

We are going on the Disney Magic in September with my parents & it would be wonderful if we could use this as one of our door signs.

Sign #1
Rowsey Family
Marcus 38 brown short hair
Karen 36 dk brown straight med hair
Kevin 7 brown short hair

Sign #2
The Evatt's
Donald or "Grandpa" grey short crew
Sherry or "Nana" dk brown straight short hair w/ glasses

Sign #3
All of us on 1 sign

Thank you so much for the design! It looks fantastic! I really appreciate your hard work.

Amy

I just went to thank Kari and you both for my design!! It was easy after you both did the hard work. Just wanted to show you how great it turned out.

cruiset-shirts003.jpg

Love the Mouse Ears Family - will be a great cover for this year's Disney scrapbook!

(Grandmother) Female brown straight medium - "Grandmom" - Female - 64yo - sm square glasses

(Grandfather) Male gray short crew - "Poppy" - Male - 67 yo- sm square glasses

(Mother) (I have short red hair, it looks more like the Male red spike, but I'm not sure how it would look on a female body? If you think it will look funny please use the red curly medium) Red curly medium - "Mom" - Female - 33 yo

(Father) Male brown short - "Dad" - Male - 38 yo

(DD) Long straight blond - "Payton" - Female - 8 yo

(DS) Male blond spike - "Jackson" - Male - 2 yo (child body please)

With bodies

Wording (top) "The Kobus Family"
Wording (bottom) "Walt Disney World 2008"

Thanks so much!!! :yay:

Hi, I am sure I just missed the link, but I was trying to find the one to your Photobucket account so I could try and put some of these together for myself. Your artwork is so fun. Thank you for all the time you have put into this, I know it takes hours and hours and hours to do this kind of work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter