Mouse, Trapped

Fan2CSkr

If you can judge a wise man by the color of his sk
I read this board often and find the posts insightful and interesting! I wanted to share an article I read today in my New York Magazine.

You can view it online here Mouse, Trapped

Honestly though, I think comparing ME to the likes of Castro & Saddam is a little over the top.

I am as mad at Eisner as most people, but this quy wow! On a side note, last night I saw the Travel Channel show on WDW and I realised, allthough hes screwing up now during the 90's Eisner did alot of good.

nobody can imagine a world without him
:wave:
:jester:
I think he thinks too much of ME. I think the problem was a monster was created and there were too many riding on his coattails. If anyone REALLY got in groups and had the guts to DO something 3 - 5 years ago, there wouldn't be the mess there is now, IMHO.
So maybe that is why he kept Pressler on. Everone loved to hate Pressler. Now Pressler is gone and everyone loves to hate ME.

This article is one of the most insightful and accurate portrayals I have ever read of the Michael Eisner that I witnessed.

Believe as much or as little of it as you wish. Just remember that in the end, the truth behind the scenes is more important than the public image, fancy hotels or trading little metal pins.

Disney is not in a slump, it’s being plundered. Everything you see happening today is the result of personal greed matched with a stunning lack of true ability. It’s nothing new in business at all.

Only the scale of this tragedy is unique.

It's nice to read a media report about Ei$ner that isn't sugar coated.

AV - Your comments make me wonder - will Disney be able to make a comeback from the plundering?

Lisa:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter