Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
I have searched through your photobucket and I haven't found these mouse heads. So if you could please do them for me I would be very grateful!
Golfing Mickey with "Dad"
Minnie (polka dot bow on top, not Minnie on the side) Mouse head with "Middle Sister"
(both with the regular Walt Disney World" under.
And they'll be on white shirts.
Thank you!

I'm still working on Tink

0afirstplanerideblank1sal.jpg

0afirstplanerideblank1Sky.jpg

0afirstplanerideblank1sal.jpg

Thank You so much!
:banana:
There are 2 Salome's and no Sierra though.
I hope you just pasted on the wrong one and didn't make 2 Salome's. If you did I'm sorry.

Thank You For all your hard work. It is really amazing!

Thank You so much!
:banana:
There are 2 Salome's and no Sierra though.
I hope you just pasted on the wrong one and didn't make 2 Salome's. If you did I'm sorry.

Thank You For all your hard work. It is really amazing!

Sorry, I just pasted wrong it was in my photobucket

0afirstplanerideblank1Sierra.jpg

Oh my god, I just saw the Mickey head with Wall-e. WE LOVE WALL-E.
Could you please make them for my kids?

Emily
Lizzie
Samantha

Thank you so much, they'll be so surprised.

Hey!
I have searched through your photobucket and I haven't found these mouse heads. So if you could please do them for me I would be very grateful!
Golfing Mickey with "Dad"
Minnie (polka dot bow on top, not Minnie on the side) Mouse head with "Middle Sister"
(both with the regular Walt Disney World" under.
And they'll be on white shirts.
Thank you!

0aMinneheadredwdw_vb_ms.jpg

0amickeymickgolfwdwdad.jpg

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see my kids wearing their one-of-a kind T-shirts. Thanks!

I'm afraid I have to ask another favor...and so soon. For some reason when I tried to pull up the "Big Sister" mouse head with the polka dot bow, it was really small. When I tried to enlarge it, it became really blurry. :confused3 The mom and Little Brother ones were fine. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance!
Shannon

I'm afraid I have to ask another favor...and so soon. For some reason when I tried to pull up the "Big Sister" mouse head with the polka dot bow, it was really small. When I tried to enlarge it, it became really blurry. :confused3 The mom and Little Brother ones were fine. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance!
Shannon

No Problem here you go :)

0aMinneheadredwdw_vb_bigsis.jpg

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see my kids wearing their one-of-a kind T-shirts. Thanks!

Your Welcome :) [

Oh how I love wall e. I can't wait for the girls to see them in the morning. Thank you so much.
I'm making the shirts this week, I will post a picture of them.

Your Welcome :) I would love to see pics

Veronica,
Thank you so much for the 2 Mouse Heads! You, of course, are awesome!
Shannon

Welcome :) & Thank You

Thank You so much! I guess I could have looked in your bucket for Sierra's it didn't occur to me. Thank You so much for doing these for me. They are excited about wearing these on the plane.- Thank you, so much.:banana: Is there not enough room on tink to write all the stuff I wanted on there? I tried to do it myself and I can't get the right color font to look good or the type font. Thank you for working on it for me! I don't know how you do it. Thanks Again!:yay:

Hi ,can I bother you just one more time!

Would you be able to do a Mickey head with the little einsteins on it (any of the little einsteins it wouldn't matter)
If you can, can you do one with Lizzie on it.

Thank you so much, and i promise I won't bother you again.:thanks:

Ok so I am new to all this...I was wondering if you could make me the classic Heads with the red Mickey (Austin) and Minnies (Jenny) with the 2009 on the right ear. Writing in red. Also can you do anything for Jenny with Hannah Montana or Austin with Cars for their 1st trip? Sorry...I am clueless. I like how simple your designs are...they really standout!!! Now if I can just get them on a shirt! Thanks again...so glad I found yor thread.

I love your designs
I would like Mickey with Joey and 2009
Mickey with Clayton and 2009
Minnie with Amanda and 2009
Minnie with Laure and 2009
How do you get it from the computer to a shirt? :confused3

Thank You so much! I guess I could have looked in your bucket for Sierra's it didn't occur to me. Thank You so much for doing these for me. They are excited about wearing these on the plane.- Thank you, so much.:banana: Is there not enough room on tink to write all the stuff I wanted on there? I tried to do it myself and I can't get the right color font to look good or the type font. Thank you for working on it for me! I don't know how you do it. Thanks Again!:yay:

I hope this will work

0aTink_Shockcar2009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter