Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much. I will put some pictures of them on here when I am finished making them. It looks perfect.

Emily (sweetblonde3287)

Hi Veronica! Could you do the following for me when you have time???
The Christmas Pooh and Eeyore picture with just the Merry Christmas and no names.
The Mickey head with Tink sitting with 'Mom'
Mickey safari head with 'Mom' in red
Mickey Santa hat with 'Mom' in red
Mickey head with Tink in Christmas outfit with 'Mom' in red

Thanks - I love your Dis-signs and am enjoying making my 'stuff' for my upcoming trip!:worship:

0tainkmom.jpg

0atinkMerrychristmasmom-1.jpg

0Amickeysanta_vb11mom.jpg

0amickeyheadblankSar_mom.jpg

0amickeytinklimemom.jpg

Me yet again... would it be possible to get this design but with Trick or Treat on the bottom for
Sean
Jenny

As well do you know if you can transfer an image on the front and back of a shirt? Since they say not to use an ironing board, I'm afraid the heat from putting on the second image will hurt the first image. Any advice would be highly appreciated!! Thanks again, love your work!!

Jenny:upsidedow

0aHalloweenmickeyheadT_TSean.jpg

0aHalloweenmickeyheadT_jenny.jpg

If you have a wooden cutting board you can place it inside the shirt , you just don't want the heat to go to the side you've already done .

Awesome designs!:thumbsup2 Could you make a blue name fab five character font for :
Susan,
David,
Greg,
Daniel.
Also could you make the Mickey heads with Mickey like in post #1010 for
David,
Daniel,
Greg
and a Minnie head with a bow and Minnie for
Susan?
Thanks so much for sharing your great work.:flower3:

0afab6mickeyheaddaniel.jpg

0afab6mickeyheaddavid.jpg

0afab6mickeyheadgreg.jpg

0afab6mickeyheadsusan.jpg

0amickeyblankdaniel.jpg

0amickeyblankdavid.jpg

0amickeygreg.jpg

0aMinnebowvb_wdwsusan.jpg

0aMinneheadred_vb_wdw_susan.jpg

0aminnieblanksusan.jpg

I would like to request a few names if possible. With Mickey Mouse one with Steve and one with Ethan. With Minnie Mouse one with Shari and one with Lauren. Underneath the logos Walt disney World

Thanks

Thank you sooooo much these are perfect!!! I can't wait to c how the shirts come out!!! Have a great week and again thank you for all of your time and effort!

Hi-I have been trying to make the Mickey Head w/Lady and the Tramp and "Katie" in Purple writing. Was trying on Paint Pro and am having trouble-if anyone could help? Thanks so much.

Would it be possible to have two made for my daughters? It would be great if you could add the year 2008 also. :)

Sophia with Pooh

and

Elaina with Ariel

Thanks! These are adorable!!

Hi-I have been trying to make the Mickey Head w/Lady and the Tramp and "Katie" in Purple writing. Was trying on Paint Pro and am having trouble-if anyone could help? Thanks so much.

I'll try :
First open the image , then click on the text box, select the font type , and the color font you want on the rt material palette) then type you text in the box, and it should appear on the image , (I hope this make sense) if you have any ?'s just ask and I'll try to help

I went ahead and done a couple for you

0aladyTrampkatie.jpg

0aladyTrampkatie2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter