• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mouse Expedition is the best!

"Everyone else was in Carsland."

I want to pop in to say how true this statement is. Mornings in CL, esp at RSR, are to be avoided, IMO. Especially if you can stay late, when others have already toured CL in the first half of the day and day trippers go home, the later the better. RSR was always busy, but the other two rides, which are terrific for those toddlers and preschoolers over 32", really can have shorter lines later on.

On Oct 30, 2012, we used Brian for the half-day tour that is now $200 for $150. So, the prices were $100 more than six months ago, because the rate was $150 from when I started looking into the ME option around Labor Day 2012. I felt it was the second-best money we spent on the trip (best was clearly the $70 for our PhotoPass deal that got us two CDs with more than 700 images from the trip) as total newbies needing a reassuring hand to learn the FP system and the layout of DCA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter