Mouse Ear Vacations - anyone ever use them?

I used them to book a cruise last year but had to cancel due to a change in circumstances. They were really great about it and refunded my deposit within days. Because of the great service they gave me I just rebooked a cruise for next year with them today even though I had an offer for more shipboard credit through another company.
I like the fact that after you book with them they watch the cruise prices for you and get your rate changed if it drops :thumbsup2

I hope this helps.

Very satisfied with them. Booked our Oct 08 cruise with them, and our upcoming cruise, as well. Patient, attentive, and meticulous. :thumbsup2

I use them for all my Disney Cruising and WDW trips. I have always received great service, and I like knowing that someone who specializes in Disney is helping me. there are many great Travel Agents and Agencies out there but I will stick with this company regardless of because of the service I am given.

I've used them for all of my WDW and DCL and even a DL trip. What's good is the agent will contact you from an e-mail that you can get back to them anytime to ask them anything you want. I usually will just send an e-mail to mine when I want to make a new booking rather then going to there site. Mine even reminds me when it's getting close to the time to make dinning reservations for WDW.

We have used them for 5 out of 6 cruises (didnt know about them for first cruise..well I did but hubby didnt listen :rolleyes1) They are AWESOME! I love Marissa, she is our fav :goodvibes We have used them for every vacation since we first got in touch with them. Very helpful and very nice people :thumbsup2

We have used them for 5 out of 6 cruises (didnt know about them for first cruise..well I did but hubby didnt listen :rolleyes1) They are AWESOME! I love Marissa, she is our fav :goodvibes We have used them for every vacation since we first got in touch with them. Very helpful and very nice people :thumbsup2

I have to agree, Marissa is awesome! We booked our first Disney Cruise through her and I had many many questions which she always took time to answer so thoroughly. I learned so much from her!

Unfortunately, family matters caused us to have to cancel that cruise. We cancelled well in advance of the cancellation window so DCL refunded all of our cruise fare, but Mouse Ears made us pay a $75 cancellation fee. As a matter of fact, I had to send them the $75 before they would refund my cruise money...we didn't exactly care for that part of it. (This was not Marissa's policy, but Mouse Ears')

Honestly, for all the advice I got, I feel Marissa deserved the $75. However, DH said we would no longer use a travel agent who charges for cancelling, so we booked on our own for our next 2 Disney cruises...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter