• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mourn with me.

I agree with the PP, I too would take them if we hadn't done our add on at BLT. Especially the 50 BCV contract, it will go so fast.

So definitely sleep on it; its a big decision.

I feel your pain OP! Maybe renting would be a good alternative to selling the BCV, I wish you luck with whatever your decide~

We sold a 75 point OKW contract and a 100 point BCV contract about two years ago. Both went rather quickly. And we made money on both of them.

We sold 70 points at VWL two and a half years ago. It sold before it made it onto the website listings for $20 per point more than we paid for it.

Awwww man...that's EXACTLY what we're looking for! BCV with a September use year. Sept. rarely shows up on the resale sites. We really want to keep our points at the same resort with the same use year.

So sorry that you might have to sell. I know it would break my heart also.

A 50-point contract is very desirable. If you do decide to sell it, I would definitely list it at the top of the price range.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter